Shettleston vs St Rochs

Lmbhoy85

There was no flags yday by either team but it's hard to stop 20 guys shouting at 20 guys mate. I heard a guy from shettleston warning two guys leaving that he was sick of them and was going to get them into trouble for their shouts . One of our older fans went over and told a few roch lads to ignore it so people are trying to move on. I was suspended and stood in beside the real shettleston fans as had two be away from our dugout and they were great towards their team and ours. Don't know if these lads were shettleston regulars.fed up reading these stupid posts about they said we said. St Rochs are not celtic!!

Your talking nonsense kids at 2 shouting give me a break listen there was shouting from both ends granted but about fernando ricksen and Simon Weston don't think so. Shettleston are a good club great set up but maybe 4-5 fans put a dampener on the day

Give you a break? The key word is think, you don't know for certain but I'm telling you as a fact that Both of they names were brought up and the kid did do that. See before you come on slating us then make sure you've got your facts right about your own fans first!

A was with a shettleston season ticket holder at the game didn't recognise the so called fans maybe a 1 off and a guy from shettleston did warn them so fair play to the club and as Duffy said older St Rochs fans stepped in to tell the at Rochs fans not to get involved

Are you going to completely ignore the fact that 3 of your players wanted to fight with fans aswell? You seem to have a lot to say about Shettleston but are completely ignoring it when you are questioned. What was the racism aswell because I don't recall hearing any racial abuse.

Infact when the boy on the bench started getting mouthy in the first half one of the boys actually went down the the dug out and spoke to someone and said that we weren't talking to him and that he had pick us up wrong. We were infact shouting at a shettleston player.

Who said I wasn't there and what exactly have I got to worry about? It was the St Rochs fans, a guy in a hat that was standing at the start of the railing at the stand that turned it into a Rangers/Celtic thing as I said previously. Now if you know your fans you should maybe go ask him why he went down that route instead of slating Shettleston fans. People in glass houses and all that....

Even if that was the case your actually condoning the players doing it? As I said your fans were every bit as bad yesterday so don't try and make shettleston out to be completely in the wrong here. One of the staff from St Rochs actually told one of the group your referring to that they knew fine well it was banter.

Infact the thing with the players started when the goalie got called fat, something that was said several times in the first half and looked to be taking in good spirits as he laughed and lifted his top and one of the players thought he was talking to him and went off his head, that's when the goalie and your number 7 started aswell.

Edited by David2515

Are you going to completely ignore the fact that 3 of your players wanted to fight with fans aswell? You seem to have a lot to say about Shettleston but are completely ignoring it when you are questioned. What was the racism aswell because I don't recall hearing any racial abuse.

Infact when the boy on the bench started getting mouthy in the first half one of the boys actually went down the the dug out and spoke to someone and said that we weren't talking to him and that he had pick us up wrong. We were infact shouting at a shettleston player.

You keep going on aboutp players wanting to fight with fans, if you were getting called a paedophile and a ****** b**tard would you not bite. I would have took great offense to either. Paying to abuse players that are doing it for love of the game. These boys bust their arse and give up their time to play football and you expect them to takethis sort of abuse without reacting.

You keep going on aboutp players wanting to fight with fans, if you were getting called a paedophile and a ****** b**tard would you not bite. I would have took great offense to either. Paying to abuse players that are doing it for love of the game. These boys bust their arse and give up their time to play football and you expect them to takethis sort of abuse without reacting.

The abuse was given to the ones that were giving it out not the players. I've stated the reason as to why the players started so go have a read at that instead of justifying it with bullshit.

The abuse was given to the ones that were giving it out not the players. I've stated the reason as to why the players started so go have a read at that instead of justifying it with bullshit.

Just telling the truth of what happened u seem to know better than the people involved.

If you say so, calling me a liar is easier than admitting what happened. No sense even continuing this conversation you obviously made up your mind.

If you read through my posts over the last 2 pages then where have I not admitted anything? I told you why the players asked for a fight you clearly don't want to believe that or they've said it started like that but that wasn't the case at all. If not lied to justify anything that happened yesterday so why would I now?

I suggest you get a grip of it, it's not rocket science, ban flags, ban anyone who sings certain songs. Don't let anyone in who carrying alcohol or under influence. Common sense stuff.

Otherwise your club Will Just be seen as an irrelevant annoyance in the junior world.

I suggest you get a grip of it, it's not rocket science, ban flags, ban anyone who sings certain songs. Don't let anyone in who carrying alcohol or under influence. Common sense stuff.

Otherwise your club Will Just be seen as an irrelevant annoyance in the junior world.

brian,,how can it be st rochs fault if people turn up to a game,n start shouting things,,,,a normally think your winding people up,,,but do u know every robroy fan that goes home n away or people who turn up to support robroy once celtic or rangers are \away,,,,so gies peace

brian,,how can it be st rochs fault if people turn up to a game,n start shouting things,,,,a normally think your winding people up,,,but do u know every robroy fan that goes home n away or people who turn up to support robroy once celtic or rangers are \away,,,,so gies peace

What you on about man . St Roch's bring half of it on themselves , lets no kid on about this , i have seen the flags , had guys comment to me about it from the area . It needs to be reigned in otherwise they will as i said be seen as an annoyance of a club ( it probably will go away eventually once mny of these boys grow up and move on , then wait a wee while till the next batch come through for a bit ) .

I am a celtic man you will know so i aint coming at this from the ' other side of the fence ' .

Number of points. Please don't refer to Shettleston juniors as Rangers. St Rochs image themselves close to Celtic and always have done they have worked hard to increase their support recently and have used the "Celtic connection "to help do this and fair play to them so when they play away from home there is going to be an element of this pish but to label a St Rochs v Shettleston match as Celtic v Rangers is nonsense . As for the guys who were pinpointed as Shettleston supporters anyone can pay their money and attend any game and I fear St Rochs will experience more of this as season goes on and if they continue to receive press coverage around what they are trying to achieve off the park with increasing their support and their mini green brigade etc. And I'm a Celtic fan same as RRG.