Shettleston vs St Rochs

Lmbhoy85

What was that all about.

All seemed a bit surreal.

Not quite sure if those guys were there to watch Shettleston playing or to noise anybody supporting or playing for the team in Green and White strips.

Felt kinda sad as a Glaswegian that anybody is living their life with all that hatred in them.

I don't believe for a minute these guys had anything to do with Shettleston FC.

Listen lads the games over shettleston very well deserved winners and good people at the club. We weren't happy with shouts coming from both sets of fans to each other and neither were the shettleston guys in charge. Onwards and upwards. On to league duty next week, thanks to all the candy fans for their support so far. Big game next week and hope to get off to a flyer in the league.

Was at the game both teams played well deserved victory for shettleston 4-1 but a section of the shettleston fans were disgusting, racism,sectarian chants kids women there a total disgrace

What about the St Rochs fans that were slagging people like Fernando Ricksen and Simon Weston, absolutely uncalled for. What about the 3 of your players wanting to fight with fans? St Rochs fans were just as bad as anyone yesterday. It was actually your fans that brought up the whole Rangers/Celtic thing up. Kids and woman there? But its ok for your fans to laugh when a child about 2 ran down to shout?

Edited by David2515

Your talking nonsense kids at 2 shouting give me a break listen there was shouting from both ends granted but about fernando ricksen and Simon Weston don't think so. Shettleston are a good club great set up but maybe 4-5 fans put a dampener on the day

St Rochs need to get a grip of this. Weather they like it or not, weather there fault or not they are going to attract this kind of stuff. Fair enough celebrate your area and tradition but don't Chuck it into people's faces. End of the day a lot of them are kids they may well piss off sooner rather than later and it's St Rochs the club who need to live with the reputation.

If they can't sort it out they should bugger off to Sunday morning pub football.

Incidentally i have been a Celtic fan all my life and always had a soft spot for the candy but it's time folk moved on, it's 2015.

Edited by RobRoyGuy

I suggest you get a grip of it, it's not rocket science, ban flags, ban anyone who sings certain songs. Don't let anyone in who carrying alcohol or under influence. Common sense stuff.

Otherwise your club Will Just be seen as an irrelevant annoyance in the junior world.