• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Mr Rational

By election updates

There seems to be ones left right and centre just now so it would be good to have an overall thread for the country.

I'm canvassing In the Leith one, good responses on the doors, there's two seats and it's unrealistic to think they both will go yellow, so I'm hoping for a green as well. Labour have the other two seats so it would be good to spread the mix so to speak.

There seems to be ones left right and centre just now so it would be good to have an overall thread for the country.

I'm canvassing In the Leith one, good responses on the doors, there's two seats and it's unrealistic to think they both will go yellow, so I'm hoping for a green as well. Labour have the other two seats so it would be good to spread the mix so to speak.

Reported for homophobia, it's bi- election.

One thing that's changed is the final question in the canvass. Well by that I mean it has been put back in as it wasn't asked for the Westminster election.

Do you believe Scotland should be an independent country?

Now I'm fairly experienced in canvassing, I've been doing it off and on for 20 years now and for the first time, I'm actually uncomfortable asking it. It feels too soon and folk have said as much. They also said that if there was a change in circumstances like being pulled out of the EU or interestingly if Holyrood had powers removed, then yes, it should be revisited but otherwise, no not at the moment.

And when labour was mentioned (not by me) there was outright hostility, Brown and the Vow was their main target. It looks like the steam of anger has not went away.....

Couple in Aberdeen to be announced today,the foot troops have no idea how they will go

Labour getting pushed into third by the Tories in Irvine Valley fairly tickled me.

SNP win, natch.

#corbynbounce

Labour vote significantly down in both declarations so far.

In days gone by Glenrothes would have been as solidly labour as any of the lanarkshire rotten boroughs.

Just to clarify for "foreigners" outside Ayrshire, Irvine Valley does not actually include Irvine. It's Galston, Newmilns and Darvel. Possibly Hurlford as well though I'm not sure.

Labour vote significantly down in both declarations so far.

In days gone by Glenrothes would have been as solidly labour as any of the lanarkshire rotten boroughs.

Took Peter Grant mp 11 elections to get on the council

Just to clarify for "foreigners" outside Ayrshire, Irvine Valley does not actually include Irvine. It's Galston, Newmilns and Darvel. Possibly Hurlford as well though I'm not sure.

None of these words mean anything to me.

Also, valley? Get it sorted out Fide we have any number of words in Scots we can be using instead of valley.

Linlithgow count should start soon I believe.

Will be an interesting fight between the Tories and SNP

SNP have held Stirling East. Percentage breakdowns haven't been released yet as far as I can see.

None of these words mean anything to me.

Also, valley? Get it sorted out Fide we have any number of words in Scots we can be using instead of valley.

:lol:

Getting all aroused over the winning margin are we.

^^^

Not enjoying the journey

Rumours are that at Linlithgow that SNP got close to winning first round but couldn't quite make it so it is continuing.

Was this not meant to be a tight race between the SNP and the Tories?

I saw on Twitter that the turn out was 38%, which is some going for a council by-election.