By election updates

Mr Rational

Fide will be greeting this morning.

Why should he be?

Does Kevthethicko not know that the top two candidates were both elected? The SNP had one seat in the constituency before, and have one seat in the constituency now. The Lib-Dems lost their seat to the Tories.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/aberdeenshire/744497/snp-conservatives-take-council-positions-election/

TBH I have no idea how you have time to piss about on Facebook and this forum when you are in your final year of your degree.

Oh hang on, that's right. You're sitting on a mid level 2:1. That explains everything. ;)

Well this makes no sense.

Had I been on a 2:2 or 3rd it would however 2:1 is seen as a good degree in this country, you on the other hand seem to live in your mother's basement having rage wanks over Mhairi Black

:lol: Well you seem in good spirits this morning.

Good luck with that 2:1 BTW. I'm sure it IS a good degree.

The other 70% of all graduates who also get one will be agreeing with you today.

However I should point out that although employers hire people with 2:1 degrees, it's because those graduates substituted study time for something socially useful such as work experience or significant amounts of charity stuff and therefore made up for their lack of technical aptitude with a range of other character broadening skills.

I'm not sure Facebook and P&B counts. :lol:

Fucking hell the head of the CBI is back.

The other 70% of all graduates who also get one will be agreeing with you today.

However I should point out that although employers hire people with 2:1 degrees, it's because those graduates substituted study time for something socially useful such as work experience or significant amounts of charity stuff and therefore made up for their lack of technical aptitude with a range of other character broadening skills.

Get a load of this c**t.

Shut the f**k up you absolute p***k. You're a pollution anytime you touch that keyboard.

Lack of technical aptitude :lol:

Why should he be?

Does Kevthethicko not know that the top two candidates were both elected? The SNP had one seat in the constituency before, and have one seat in the constituency now. The Lib-Dems lost their seat to the Tories.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/aberdeenshire/744497/snp-conservatives-take-council-positions-election/

Thats all very interesting but my point is more aimed at fide and his disgust at people who vote for other parties than the SNP.

Thats all very interesting but my point is more aimed at fide and his disgust at people who vote for other parties than the SNP.

Ooft.

A labour drone reduced to cheerleading a Tory. You lot are utterly broken. I'm not sure how you'll cope with the Tories beating you into third next year.

Wonderful.

Ooft.

A labour drone reduced to cheerleading a Tory. You lot are utterly broken. I'm not sure how you'll cope with the Tories beating you into third next year.

Wonderful.

If that happens i would be surprised as i thought the conservatives were more hated than slab.

Care to explain why one of my friends, having secured only a 2:2 in Politics, managed to get job offers for the highly competitive graduate job programmes from (a) the civil service fast stream (b) a well-known multinational food manufacturer and the one she eventually took, © one of the Big Four accountancy firms?

Could it be that you're talking shite?

If that happens i would be surprised as i thought the conservatives were more hated than slab.

The Tories can quite easily nab Labour's unionist voters if they position themselves as the party of the union. Given that Kez seems to stand for absolutely nothing, it's not beyond the bounds of possibility that Labour will lose even more voters.

The Tories are a bunch of utter c***s but they don't pretend to be anything else. Labour on the other hand don't know what to stand for. They're a shambolic, seething mess of SNDbad and it would be fucking comical if they slithered down to third.

Care to explain why one of my friends, having secured only a 2:2 in Politics, managed to get job offers for the highly competitive graduate job programmes from (a) the civil service fast stream (b) a well-known multinational food manufacturer and the one she eventually took, © one of the Big Four accountancy firms?

Could it be that you're talking shite?

Good to see the economy picking up..... well done the SNP