Most disliked Scottish celebrity.

T Jenkins

Jackie Bint and her false as f**k smiley hogmany shite.

Heather the weather wi her patronising whiney voice and ruining a semi waiting on big Judith.

Michele Moan the hard nosed big business tzar who broke down over a couple o failed souffles on masterchef.

Julyan Sinclair the most stuttery sports presenter this side of radio clyde
That financial expert fanny Neil Patey who never got anything right during the Sevco roadshow.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There seems to be a pattern here. I'm happily walk 500 miles on bloody stumps* just to shite on Michelle Mone's soft furnishings. She's emblematic of everything that's wrong with modern commerce and media. Empty and over hyped.

Staying with the ladies, Tasmina Ahmed-Sheikh and Joan McAlpine strike me as two of Scotland's finest political careerists. Respec'.

Someone mentioned John Barrowman - a toe curling, twee comfy bum. Anyone who does panto needs fucking shot. Anyone who leaves Chicago for panto in Glasgow needs fucking shot twice.

Willie Bain. Just don't.

*Negotiable.

Tam Cowan, the Sydney Devine-loving, salad-dodging unfunny weirdo.

Derek Ferguson - the man can't read words aloud so who gave him a job summarising on the radio?

Chick "the bigot" Young

Simon Mensing - for stealing a living from football with no discernible talent whatsoever.

'Celebrity' is maybe pushing it a bit but Fred MacAulay and his comedy-lite patter annoys me. I think he may no longer be polluting the airwaves but the memory of him still gets me growling.

He was shit. Best bit of his show was the handover between him and the Call Kaye show. He obviously knew she was gunning for his airtime and the chat always seemed stilted. I got the impression they hated each other. His show really was the fucking pits.

He was shit. Best bit of his show was the handover between him and the Call Kaye show. He obviously knew she was gunning for his airtime and the chat always seemed stilted. I got the impression they hated each other. His show really was the fucking pits.

Adams is nothing but a screeching hoor, the Beeb got rid of the wrong presenter.

Allan Stewart. An act that had absolutely no originality at all.

Is he not dead, surely

Tam Cowan, the Sydney Devine-loving, salad-dodging unfunny weirdo.

Derek Ferguson - the man can't read words aloud so who gave him a job summarising on the radio?

Chick "the bigot" Young

Simon Mensing - for stealing a living from football with no discernible talent whatsoever.

Surely he is no less dislikeable than his Sidekick Stuart Cosgrove, who is turning into Bob Crampsey before our very ears

Scottie McClue: He claimed to have invented an original type of radio show but actually ripped off Alan Beswick's show from Red Rose radio in Lancashire, where Scottie used to work.

I used to listen to Alan Beswick all the time when I lived in Blackpool.

He was also a c**t as it happens but an original c**t.

Archived