Most disliked Scottish celebrity.

T Jenkins

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry man, I can't agree with that at all. He contributed so much to motorsport at a time where, although more glamorous, it was horrifically unsafe (a driver who raced for 5 years faced something ridiculous like a 66% chance of being killed)

That was what made driving round and round in circles watchable.

I hate Scottish celebrities- usually radio and presenters who perpetutate the myth that Scots are so unique and great- utterly cringeworthy.

"Only in Scotland would you find........(insert something that you wouldn't "only find in Scotland" self congratulatory bollocks. Think being Scottish makes you some kind of loveable, kind, funny, hard etc character.

I hate Scottish celebrities- usually radio and presenters who perpetutate the myth that Scots are so unique and great- utterly cringeworthy.

"Only in Scotland would you find........(insert something that you wouldn't "only find in Scotland" self congratulatory bollocks. Think being Scottish makes you some kind of loveable, kind, funny, hard etc character.

Edited Bowman presenting T in the park being a perfect example of this.

^^ Katie Hopkins

That David McDonald bloke who is always sooking the Cosgrove and Cowan boaby on Off the Ball and constantly bigging up some website he runs.

His number one assassin Keithgy has been despatched to deal with dissent.

Good night, sweet prince. X

Gerard Buddler's voice, comments about growing up in a scheme and changing his team as an adult are all extremely wanky bits of behaviour.

Yet whenever I see him interviewed, he comes across an absolute top boy. Definite good c**t in my book.

Goes without saying all the Nawbags who've spent the last few years running down Scotland are awful people. I nominate all of them.

A few years ago there was a charity game of some sort with Celtic at Parkhead (playing Man United I think but I forget to what end) and Butler was being interviewed. In his best kid-on Scottish accent he was re-adopting he says something along the lines of "I was a St. Mirren fan as a boy but I came here," he motions round looking up at the stadium in fine gormless fashion, "then I saw the light, you know?" Arsehole of the highest order. And a shite actor.

Archived