I like reading comics but really dislike the unending nature of them. I like to know that the story is going to have an ending so I've mostly read series which have finished or graphic novels.

I used to read a lot of Fantagraphics stuff, pretty decent.

LoveAndRockets31.jpg

black_hole-burns.png

This is probably the craziest one I've read by quite some way!! :o

Speaking of Grant morrison, I really enjoyed his We3 books.

Enjoyed reading quite a bit of Fables recently but the 'unending' story is starting to get to me...again.

luckily it ended last month with issue #150

i thoroughly enjoyed it myself.

That's great news, I shall make a return. Think I got about halfway through them before stopping.

Anyone a fan of Deadpool?

Another one I only got into recently and it's quite different to anything else I've read.

I'm currently collecting a new series called East of West. It's awesome and i'd highly recommend you checking it out.

Heard this was good. Got my brother in law the first couple of trades recently. They'd been on his "get round to reading" list anyway, so that was good.

Still not managed to read myself, behind on so many. ..

Edited by milton75

That's great news, I shall make a return. Think I got about halfway through them before stopping.

Anyone a fan of Deadpool?

Another one I only got into recently and it's quite different to anything else I've read.

Deadpool has been good recently. I thought that 'Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe' was good fun.

Honestly, they are worth the money. The books themselves are a terrific read as I'm sure you know but the treatment artwork gets is beautiful and the extra bits and pieces are fascinating.

The don't half look cracking on a shelf either! :wub:

I'm a bargain hunter for most books too. I get a lot on Amazon book exchange and even bought a couple for a penny plus postage.

Aye, they do look lovely, that's for sure.

When the hell is Gaiman getting round to completing Miracleman?

Eh, unless they are triplets, I've got bad news for you. Let's make it 1721 and say no more about your wife?

If they were triplets then that would be one sexual encounter, they are not so that means three separate encounters.

Your lack of knowledge on the matter of copulation makes me doubt your personal figure of 1718.

Is the newly learned "VL" appropriate here?

I used to read 2000AD and had a huge stack of them from No 1 - ? Hundreds can't remember the amount. When I got married and moved out of my parents house they sat in my bedroom cupboard for years.

Yip the old dear chucked them out in the rubbish when she cleared out my room. I think they might've been worth some cash. Hey ho.

I now hate your maw, how fuckin dare she dae that. Went back after a wee while and mine had thrown out all my late 70s / early 80s kits and trackies. Thistle , Liverpool and Scotland. We've really not been the same since.

My mother gave away my massive videotape collection while I was out of the country, and I was fucking livid, but I think I'd have really lost my mind if she'd given away something like books or magazines. Videos aren't quite as personal for some reason. Still haven't found another copy of Black Emanuelle, however :angry:

I'm thinking that a few of our mothers may have passive-aggression issues about us busting out their fannies. During childbirth, if Statue Esk is still reading :P

Loving the idea of someone individually recording 1718 shags however; someone somewhere's bound to have actually done it. Probably rated them all at ProssiesRUs.com too.

If you calculate the total number of sexual encounters with females by all contributors to this thread, it equals 1720. Seeing as I've had 1718, someone else has shagged there mum, twice.

*their*

We may not have as much sex, (allegedly), but reading makes us clever.