Mark Warburton

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You should maybe more worried about your own club and their solitary league point so far this season

Not worried at all.

We are what we are, which presently isnae very good.

Seen worse Saints Teams over the decades,

We will be back whenever.

Firstly a League Cup win tomorrow night will do for starters.

Yeah, ok then.Your last line explains why it's alright in my book.But back to Warburton...

To be fair I quite like your input on Rangers matters from what I've read so far as a mostly silent observer. I do like hearing other fans' views on our club when they are considered and not just the usual tripe from what I hope are daft teenagers, shull, colonmel etc

To be fair I quite like your input on Rangers matters from what I've read so far as a mostly silent observer. I do like hearing other fans' views on our club when they are considered and not just the usual tripe from what I hope are daft teenagers, shull, colonmel etc

Aye :thumsup2

Top post!

Colon Mel has never knowing spouted out his back passage.

Isn't that right, Clonners?

But they haven't and if they did. Liquidation law is the authority that counts.

awesome , lets see this liquidation law then that mentions football clubs, not one of you can provide it, 2 judges have looked at the law and stated club and company can be separated and transferred over to a newco and thats what happened in rangers case, added to that there are 20 examples of this happening already where the clubs have survived intact, yet you chimps continue harping on about a law that not one of you can provide, which two legal experts state is nonsense and precedent proves doesnt exist :lol: comedy gold

Fucksake :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:THE BEELING BEARS F.C. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i see another dumbo doesnt understand that we are laughing at him with his pathetic new club shyte, simple facts are - all credible sources state we survived meaning officially we survived and not one of you can provide any new club arguments that are not strawmen

heres the complete list of new club arguments

1. mythical scots law that not one of you can provide which is contrdicted by the legal experts who have commented on rangers situation and the precedent of 20 other birtish clubs, including two scottish ones who went through the same process and survived

2. newspaper reports from the time which claimed we had died, the papers involved have since contradicted themselves numerous times by indicating we survived and a quick search of newspapers from the early 90's provide exactly the same headlines when celtic went through their crisis - cracked club crests and gravestones galore with celtic rip on them

3. non expert opions of ex players and managers often taken out of context, who have all since indicated since then that they know rangers are the same club

4. original "reasearch" :lol: that has no bearing on the clubs status and makes no sense for example associate membership meant you were a new club - except a quick search of other associate members in the past shows this clearly isnt the case - ross county, annan were associate members but werent new clubs - there are a number of these which are easily explained with a quick look at the facts yet not one of the new club flat earthers can accept that - added to that the organisations who make these rules that you are quibbling over all say that we are the same club which clearly shows your interpretation of them is wrong

and thats it - not one logical argument from the new club nutters and ten credible cast iron expert opinions stating the club survived - any neutral looking at it can clearly see that it is indisputable that we survived - comedy gold watching you lot tie yourself in knots over it though - keep it up thickos

i see another dumbo doesnt understand that we are laughing at him with his pathetic new club shyte, simple facts are - all credible sources state we survived meaning officially we survived and not one of you can provide any new club arguments that are not strawmen

1. mythical scots law that not one of you can provide which is contrdicted by the legal experts who have commented on rangers situation and the precedent of 20 other birtish clubs, including two scottish ones who went through the same process and survived

2. newspaper reports from the time which claimed we had died, the papers involved have since contradicted themselves numerous times by indicating we survived and a quick search of newspapers from the early 90's provide exactly the same headlines when celtic went through their crisis - cracked club crests and gravestones galore with celtic rip on them

3. non expert opions of ex players and managers often taken out of context, who have all since indicated since then that they know rangers are the same club

4. original "reasearch" :lol: that has no bearing on the clubs status and makes no sense for example associate membership meant you were a new club - except a quick search of other associate members in the past shows this clearly isnt the case - ross county, annan were associate members but werent new clubs - there are a number of these which are easily explained with a quick look at the facts yet not one of the new club flat earthers can accept that - added to that the organisations who make these rules that you are quibbling over all say that we are the same club which clearly shows your interpretation of them is wrong

and thats it - not one logical argument from the new club nutters and ten credible cast iron expert opinions stating the club survived - any neutral looking at it can clearly see that it is indisputable that we survived - comedy gold watching you lot tie yourself in knots over it though - keep it up thickos

But you still raised a red card to liquidation of some company who ran your never able to die, club?

Hope you wurnae neglecting your Wallguarding duties, while you typed aw that shite above.

The facts.

BLUE VERMIN F.C. 1873 - 2012

THE BLUE VERMIN F.C. 2012 - ???? ( 2015, I hope )

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Robo2...

your original club died.

we know they died.

YOU know they died, but can't handle that simple fact. Witness the bizarre drool you cut and pasted from Fallow Fellow or whatever.

Mark Warburton probably knows they died

11056446_1631310330471427_92921231457779

The current 'club' evolved out of Charlie Green's Sevco.

Now entering their 4th season - and admittedly seem to have got their act together - so far.

Aye Kinky.

Could you list the 20 clubs who went through the same process and survived.

No English club has ever had a CVA failed, been liquidated and carried on the same.

The all where either taken over before the CVA deadline or failing that paid the CVA rate to thier creditors via the FA.

Rangers CVA failed and where liquidated thats why a new club was voted into the bottom tier.

Robo2...

your original club died.

we know they died.

YOU know they died, but can't handle that simple fact. Witness the bizarre drool you cut and pasted from Fallow Fellow or whatever.

Mark Warburton probably knows they died

11056446_1631310330471427_92921231457779

The current 'club' evolved out of Charlie Green's Sevco.

Now entering their 4th season - and admittedly seem to have got their act together - so far.

Why does it still matter so much to you Ken, we know what happened, the club went into liquidation its old news!

Our playing history and achievements remain intact (with the official bodies of the game) and we're gradually inching our way back to where we want to be in the top tier. Its been a shite few years but its happened, nothing today can change that. The number of posters on here that use 'your club's dead' as a comfort blanket around their own lack of progress is a poor indictment on the rest of the Scottish game.

Why does it still matter so much to you Ken, we know what happened, the club went into liquidation its old news!

Our playing history and achievements remain intact (with the official bodies of the game) and we're gradually inching our way back to where we want to be in the top tier. Its been a shite few years but its happened, nothing today can change that. The number of posters on here that use 'your club's dead' as a comfort blanket around their own lack of progress is a poor indictment on the rest of the Scottish game.

It's all Ken lives for , his lifetime dream came so close but yet so far , he still hasn't come to term with the fact that rangers and all our trophies are still here , he probably never will and whenever we get back to the top it will probably break him

It's all Ken lives for , his lifetime dream came so close but yet so far , he still hasn't come to term with the fact that rangers and all our trophies are still here , he probably never will and whenever we get back to the top it will probably break him

what's this 'back' you speak of.....?

Why not just accept that you are the same as the re-formed / new clubs like Gretna / Aldershot / Chester / Hereford etc, whose fans accept the truth of their clubs' demises and now support 'similar' clubs* who obviously owe a fair bit to the hertiage of the originals.

But The People can never admit the blatant fact that They Weren't Really The People after all.

* ETA - a big point - also illustrating the ultimate impotent shiteness of the 'Rangers' support - is that the fan-bases of all these clubs were the driving forces, who organised and put in huge amounts of hard-work to get their Newco clubs pheonixed out of the ashes of the old ones.

All you had was Chuckie as the 2012 Gallant Pioneer

what's this 'back' you speak of.....?

Why not just accept that you are the same as the re-formed / new clubs like Gretna / Aldershot / Chester / Hereford etc, whose fans accept the truth of their clubs' demises and now support 'similar' clubs* who obviously owe a fair bit to the hertiage of the originals.

But The People can never admit the blatant fact that They Weren't Really The People after all.

* ETA - a big point - also illustrating the ultimate impotent shiteness of the 'Rangers' support - is that the fan-bases of all these clubs were the driving forces, who organised and put in huge amounts of hard-work to get their Newco clubs pheonixed out of the ashes of the old ones.

All you had was Chuckie as the 2012 Gallant Pioneer

54 nd counting Ken :)

Archived