Mark Warburton

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yet everyone with any credibility disagrees with you and officially we are the same club according to all the footballing governing bodies, the only argument you could come up with was the nonsensical confusion between club and company above :rolleyes:

You know, in your heart of hearts, that the only 'authority' that matters a jot, the only 'body' with any credibility, is the fans. And the majority of fans, new-Rangers' fans excepted, say they died.

You know, in your heart of hearts, that the only 'authority' that matters a jot, the only 'body' with any credibility, is the fans. And the majority of fans, new-Rangers' fans excepted, say they died.

What a load of garbage. Do you seriously think that the footballing authorities, SFA, UEFA and FIFA give a flying what some no mark like you or many others think. It will be all down in the history books of Scottish football in years to come that the continuity is and will always be recognised as the one and same football club founded in 1872. And there is absolutely nothing that you or anyone else can do to change that.

You're saying we should take the word of opposition fans rather than the word of football governing bodies ffs. :lol:

Translated as Phil said so.......

Some really insightful stuff on Mark Warburton here guys.

Irrespective of their intended content and discussion points, most threads on Rangers eventually tail off into the same old shite that has been repeated time and time over again. Just look at Shull's usual contribution for example, it hasn't changed in 18 months.

Irrespective of their intended content and discussion points, most threads on Rangers eventually tail off into the same old shite that has been repeated time and time over again. Just look at Shull's usual contribution for example, it hasn't changed in 18 months.

Yeah, I know. I thought I'd try keep this one on track as I quite enjoyed some of the input from both sides of the fence earlier in the thread but I guess it's a waste of time.

What a load of garbage. Do you seriously think that the footballing authorities, SFA, UEFA and FIFA give a flying what some no mark like you or many others think. It will be all down in the history books of Scottish football in years to come that the continuity is and will always be recognised as the one and same football club founded in 1872. And there is absolutely nothing that you or anyone else can do to change that.

But they haven't and if they did. Liquidation law is the authority that counts.

In fairness it was bumping along fine.

Shull did his thing but this time someone in the shape of Robo piled in on continuation. After that, everybody just plays their usual cards.

You dug me up over tedious posts monkey yet here Shull has been posting the same tedious shite for about two years

Archived