Mark Warburton

Liverpudlians/Geordies and Glaswegians have the best accents on this island.

Warburton sounds like a p***k, in the John Terry/Danny Dyer mould.

Christ lhictie you have just chosen my 3 worst accents and that's coming from a weegie

West coast of Scotland (particularly out in the islands)

Irish

Somerset

These Are my top three , particularly if it's a bird speaking in any of them

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FFS. He's literally saying what most managers say when questioned but throwing in a couple of, fairly meaningless, percentages.

"Our goalkeeper passed the ball out so we could keep possession, as opposed to hitting it long and losing it."

vs.

"87% of our goalkeeper's passes were short passes. That, obviously, helped us keep possession."

Disagree. He was also acutely addressing concerns some fans have had around the keepers distribution. Good to see him supporting the players in the media.

Yer pish and staying down another season

Indeed, presently we're no very good and may not come back up for many years.

No big deal, we are just a diddy Club and get what we deserve.

I never expect anything more of my Club, but I live in hope.

Keep yir Walls safe.

And when you've got a minute, gonnae explain to me how your Club which has many millions of fans worldwide......

:lol::lol::lol::lol:MANAGED TO FUCKING DIE :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Indeed, presently we're no very good and may not come back up for many years.

No big deal, we are just a diddy Club and get what we deserve.

I never expect anything more of my Club, but I live in hope.

Keep yir Walls safe.

And when you've got a minute, gonnae explain to me how your Club which has many millions of fans worldwide......

:lol::lol::lol::lol:MANAGED TO FUCKING DIE :lol::lol::lol::lol:

we didnt , hope that helps you flat earth fud :lol:

we didnt , hope that helps you flat earth fud :lol:

please explain how The Rangers club that originated in 1872 didn't die.

I remember them going into administration

I remember them having their CVA turned down

I remember them being placed into the liquidation process.

This is season 4 of a new club, formed by Charles Green, originally known as Sevco 5088.

Everthing else is wishful thinking on your part

Next you'll be saying that hearts are bidco and sellick are pacific shelf......

neither of those were liquidated.

The present 'Rangers' club are in the same situation as Gretna FC and Gretna 2008 FC

from Wikipedia....

Gretna F.C. 2008 is a football club from the town of Gretna. It was founded in 2008 after the bankruptcy and demise of Gretna F.C., which had existed since 1946.

please explain how The Rangers club that originated in 1872 didn't die.

I remember them going into administration

I remember them having their CVA turned down

I remember them being placed into the liquidation process.

This is season 4 of a new club, formed by Charles Green, originally known as Sevco 5088.

Everthing else is wishful thinking on your part

yet everyone with any credibility disagrees with you and officially we are the same club according to all the footballing governing bodies, the only argument you could come up with was the nonsensical confusion between club and company above :rolleyes:

neither of those were liquidated.

The present 'Rangers' club are in the same situation as Gretna FC and Gretna 2008 FC

from Wikipedia....

Gretna F.C. 2008 is a football club from the town of Gretna. It was founded in 2008 after the bankruptcy and demise of Gretna F.C., which had existed since 1946.

just checked with all the governing bodies websites, they all are 100% clear that rangers survived, no mention of gretna on there though? gretna didnt survive because no-one bought the club, newco bought rangers six months before the oldco entered liquidation, hope that helps, rangers are in the same situation as hearts, hibs, leeds luton, crystal palace, Bournemouth, Rotherham, who all went into admin, transferred the club to a newco and the oldco was liquidated, yet not a peep from any of you, you've had over a hundred years to go on about hearts 1905 newco but for all that time they have been considered the same club

yet everyone with any credibility a stake in the elaborate fiction disagrees with you and officially we are the same club according to all the footballing governing bodies, the only argument you could come up with was the nonsensical confusion between club and company above facts

FTFY

just checked with all the governing bodies websites, they all are 100% clear that rangers survived, no mention of gretna on there though? gretna didnt survive because no-one bought the club, newco bought rangers six months before the oldco entered liquidation, hope that helps, rangers are in the same situation as hearts, hibs, leeds luton, crystal palace, Bournemouth, Rotherham, who all went into admin, transferred the club to a newco and the oldco was liquidated, yet not a peep from any of you, you've had over a hundred years to go on about hearts 1905 newco but for all that time they have been considered the same club

have a lie doon, min.....

Archived