East Fife vs Elgin City

Going to be a hard game this one, Elgin have a good squad and have started well, scoring 7 goals in 2 games against Arbroath and East Strilinghsire, winning both. If we play like we did on Saturday I can see us winning but I can also see this game being a high scoring one. 4-2 East Fife, smith(x2) Austin and Sutherland coming of the bench.

Goodfellow

Mercer Okane page naysmith

Mullen slattery

Brown Wilkie smith

Austin

Really looking forward to thos and think both teams and sets of supporters will fancy 3 points.

I don't think we can change the starting eleven from saturday so I will say;

Goodfellow

Mercer Kerr Page Mercer

Brown Walker Wilkie Slattery Smith

Austin

Asking mercer to do a bit much.

Do we need to play one upfront? I say....

Goodfellow

Mercer Kerr page naysmith

Brown Wilkie Mullen Murray

Smith Fash

Elgin game is the biggest game of the season a team I fear than Clyde/Stirling/Arbroath who are going to rot yet another season in this division looking at the early league position, Elgin have some good loan buys with halsman and Mckenzie on their book and Daniel Moore is the next to Bobby linn for a winger who's very pacey and scores goals like Craig gunn, going to be a hard high scoring games but I'm saying a home win and top the league on goal difference if shire beat Annan.

Do we need to play one upfront? I say....

Goodfellow

Mercer Kerr page naysmith

Brown Wilkie Mullen Murray

Smith Fash

Elgin game is the biggest game of the season a team I fear than Clyde/Stirling/Arbroath who are going to rot yet another season in this division looking at the early league position, Elgin have some good loan buys with halsman and Mckenzie on their book and Daniel Moore is the next to Bobby linn for a winger who's very pacey and scores goals like Craig gunn, going to be a hard high scoring games but I'm saying a home win and top the league on goal difference if shire beat Annan.

I think against East Stirling we looked very narrow and offered nothing on the wings but at the weekend with Brown and Smith on the wings we looked good. I prefer 2 up top myself but think we will play Smith RM, Wilkie infornt of Alan/Pat and behind Nathan

If Elgin keep up their current form and we play like we did on Saturday past, then it could be one of the games of the season!!!

Or we will nullify each other out and it'll be a shite 0-0 borefest!!!

When was the last time Elgin won at Bayview?

Last time they won at Bayview in the league was April 1st 2006. Although they've only been down 6 times since then (4 wins for us and 2 draws). Can't remember ever playing them in a cup.

When was the last time Elgin won at Bayview?

Last time they won at Bayview in the league was April 1st 2006. Although they've only been down 6 times since then (4 wins for us and 2 draws). Can't remember ever playing them in a cup.

Elgin City's Complete record at The Nou Bayview - including Cup Ties gordon, so they've been down 8 times since their last win!!!

Sa 16Sep 2000 East Fife 1 - 1 Elgin City

Tu 20Mar 2001 East Fife 1 - 1 Elgin City

Sa 10Nov 2001 East Fife 3 - 0 Elgin City

Sa 16Mar 2002 East Fife 0 - 1 Elgin City

Sa 16Nov 2002 East Fife 4 - 0 Elgin City

Sa 05Apr 2003 East Fife 5 - 0 Elgin City

Sa 26Mar 2005 East Fife 2 - 0 Elgin City

Sa 09Apr 2005 East Fife 1 - 2 Elgin City

Sa 07Jan 2006 East Fife 1 - 2 Elgin City

Sa 01Apr 2006 East Fife 0 - 2 Elgin City

Sa 04Nov 2006 East Fife 1 - 1 Elgin City

Sa 03Mar 2007 East Fife 3 - 1 Elgin City

Sa 03Nov 2007 East Fife 4 - 0 Elgin City

Sa 23Feb 2008 East Fife 2 - 0 Elgin City

Sa 30Jul 2011 East Fife 2 - 1 Elgin City (League Cup)

Tu 09Aug 2011 East Fife 2 - 0 Elgin City (Challenge Cup)

Sa 22Nov 2014 East Fife 1 - 1 Elgin City

Sa 02May 2015 East Fife 3 - 1 Elgin City

P 18 - W 4 - D 4 - L 10 - For 14 - Against 36

Archived