• Created
  • Last Reply

Would quite like to see this at the weekend -

Parry

Bain Lithgow Crighton O'Neil

Gilfillan Watt

McAleer Cox Morton

Prunty

Like the look of that would swap watt for McBride and Van Z to RB and swap Bain for O'Neil at LB. not much to be cheerful about so far but technically we have had a better start than Brechin haha and haven't lost to them in the last 5. If Prunty is fit fancy him to get a goal

Like the look of that would swap watt for McBride and Van Z to RB and swap Bain for O'Neil at LB. not much to be cheerful about so far but technically we have had a better start than Brechin haha and haven't lost to them in the last 5. If Prunty is fit fancy him to get a goal

O'Neil is probably our best player. I'd rather he played at RB instead of LB but unless/until we bring in someone else he'll do the job there.

O'neill and watt are 2 of our best players ffs.

O'neill and watt are 2 of our best players ffs.

In your opinion ... Not in mine. O'Neil never kicked a ball last season and can hardly say was missed and watt as far as I remember was kept out the starting 11 for large parts as he wasn't as good as the 4 that started...

O'Neil is solid and one of our better players I would agree. Watt is just bang average, possibly even worse that average. He contributes very little in my opinion. I don't understand why he is as popular amongst our fans as he is.

O'Neil definitely has potential and is decent but didn't think we missed him last year?

Totally agree re Watt. don't get what all fuss is about can't fault the boy for effort but like you say don't think he contributes much or looks like he will improve much more.

In your opinion ... Not in mine. O'Neil never kicked a ball last season and can hardly say was missed and watt as far as I remember was kept out the starting 11 for large parts as he wasn't as good as the 4 that started...

Revisionism at it's best there kiddo, though your assessment of them is flimsy at best.

Based on THIS season and current form, they're among our better players, though that in itself is hardly a compliment...

Subs: Bain, Gilfillan, Morgan, Šumský, Ferguson, Trialist, Cadden

Airdrieonians: Parry, van Zanten, O'Neil, Stewart, Crighton, Lithgow, McAleer, Watt, Prunty, Cox, Morton

Subs: Dale, Perry, Finnie, Tough

Brechin City: O'Neil, Fusco, Tiffoney, McCormack, Dods, Molloy, Johnston, Smith, Jackson, Thomson, Montgomery

Archived