Stirling v Berwick

Since our last league meeting, Stirling have recorded a measly 17.5% win ratio. This horrendous form sees them fighting for survival, as they desperately try to avoid a Stirling derby next season. A game they will undoubtedly lose.

Unlike Stirling, we've actually won this season so I can only see one outcome here. Bouncing back from last week with a performance the Forthbank locals could only dream of watching their team produce.

Stirling 0-2 Berwick.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since our last league meeting, Stirling have recorded a measly 17.5% win ratio. This horrendous form sees them fighting for survival, as they desperately try to avoid a Stirling derby next season. A game they will undoubtedly lose.

Unlike Stirling, we've actually won this season so I can only see one outcome here. Bouncing back from last week with a performance the Forthbank locals could only dream of watching their team produce.

Stirling 0-2 Berwick.

I will think you will find that the Albion whilst, not firing on all cylinders yet should prove too much for a Berwick side who were trounced last week 5-0 by East Fife. Albion to win 2-0 with Beattie and Cunningham to score to get our 1st league win of the season. Start of the road to promotion/playoffs begins at Forthbank this Saturday.

I'll think about it.

Forgot about Redcar. His is a scrumptious dark Amber brewed especially in a secluded valley of the Yorkshire Dales. I'm sure some of the students up there will point you in the right direction for that one.

Archived