Ferrantibankston V Falkirk

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was impresssed with the work-rate of Falkirk and the crossing of their fullbacks. Some of their crosses were too good for us to defend.

We were dire with no energy and little work-rate and looked second to most balls. Falkirk's tackling was crisp and our light-weight players were often muscled off the ball.

Falkirk were unlucky, the post and a cracking save from DJ and a few missed chances meant that we were only 1-0 up at half-time.

We then scored against the run of play, it was fortunate, the keeper flapped, was it a foul? I'm not sure, I reckon if I was a Falkirk fan, I would have been screaming for it. We then got some luck after we won the ensuing pinball contest.

Falkirk weren't as good in the second half and we had some good possession and a couple of chances. The Falkirk winner was coming and it was down to the basics, not clearing your lines at a corner. We never defended the corner well and it was a smashing finish from Leahy.

Falkirk were good for the 3 points and if they keep playing like that, then they will finish in the top 4 this season.

I was impresssed with the work-rate of Falkirk and the crossing of their fullbacks. Some of their crosses were too good for us to defend.

We were dire with no energy and little work-rate and looked second to most balls. Falkirk's tackling was crisp and our light-weight players were often muscled off the ball.

Falkirk were unlucky, the post and a cracking save from DJ and a few missed chances meant that we were only 1-0 up at half-time.

We then scored against the run of play, it was fortunate, the keeper flapped, was it a foul? I'm not sure, I reckon if I was a Falkirk fan, I would have been screaming for it. We then got some luck after we won the ensuing pinball contest.

Falkirk weren't as good in the second half and we had some good possession and a couple of chances. The Falkirk winner was coming and it was down to the basics, not clearing your lines at a corner. We never defended the corner well and it was a smashing finish from Leahy.

Falkirk were good for the 3 points and if they keep playing like that, then they will finish in the top 4 this season.

Sounds like you might be a Falkirk fan at heart, embrace it.

Archived