Ferrantibankston V Falkirk

The Post Office would disagree they have The Stadium in Grangemouth. Also the Grangemouth sign is just after/before the round about which leads to fire station depending on direction of travel

Do they really as it has an FK2 post code which isn't Grangemouth,G'mouth is FK3. The police have it as Falkirk as it is covered by Falkirk cop shop. Not really arsed either way as it called The Falkirk Stadium. I am a Portonian so if folk want to say its in Grangemouth thats fine by me.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The thing is..

If your top scorers are coming from the excellent left back Leahy you will be fine.

But for a team who has a wage bill 10% to 15% more than us you are not doing too well.

Paying Kerr and Baird £37,500 and £40,000 is poor business.

We paid them less.

I'd love some of what you smoke.

The thing is..

If your top scorers are coming from the excellent left back Leahy you will be fine.

But for a team who has a wage bill 10% to 15% more than us you are not doing too well.

We paid them less.

We are not paying them that much trust me.

Nothing at all wrong with it was poor by Rogers...still take him over Jamie I'm glued to my line McDonald....that should have been at least 4 or 5 livi are absolutely terrible & even at this very early stage it doesn't look good for them

7/10 times the keeper gets the foul...

No complaints tho, if you do come out like he does, you have to be prepared to take out what's in front of you, didn't today

Still 100 times better than MacDonald...rather a keeper wasn't chained to his goal line and he has plenty of confidence, which is required for a keeper

We are not paying them that much trust me.

C'mon we pay our best players 35K.

with 2000 Falkirk season ticket holders and average crowds of close to 3K compared with ours of 2K Baird is on £750 a week.

You should have gone for performance related pay!

with 2000 Falkirk season ticket holders and average crowds of close to 3K compared with ours of 2K Baird is on £750 a week.

So your going by assumptions rather than facts?

We will see the finances shortly.

The thing is..

We paid them less.

You really have it bad p***k.

We have circa 2800 season ticket holders...& we average a lot more than 3 & you average a lot less than 2 ....queens are a small team who are having massive success just now...enjoy it while it lasts

My point is that if you have 2000 or 2800 season ticket holders and whereas we have 1000 or 1500 season ticket holders then you can afford to pay Taiwo £700 a week.

we do not pay anyone any where near that

But we are as good or better than you.

I like that.

If we are that bad why do you and your tractor boyfriends spend most of their time on threads with Falkirk in the title. Is there a collective subconscious saying you all wish you supported the Bairns?

That could easily have been 4 or 5. Livi created pretty much nothing and their goal looked a foul on the keeper.

I don't think there were any particular standouts for us today - it was a real team effort with everyone playing their part. Good to see both fullbacks Vaulks (my MotM) and Leahy getting on the score sheet with two great finishes. Baird put in an absolute power of work up front, didn't give any of the Livi back 4 a moments rest for 90 minutes. Hard not to mention the contributions of Taiwo and Grant as well.

Tried the Almondvale Suite for the first time pre match and the set up is exactly what we should have at the back of the South Stand.

The ref was pretty dire. Genuinely can't remember an even half decent performance by Andrew Dallas. Time he was punted to the juniors imo

ps Has something happened to LiviTV? The wee gantry above the main stand was empty today

having watched the highlights my first instinct that Rogers was culpable Is confirmed wtf is he doing out there he was never getting through the crowd..also special mention to smith who pulled a nothing ball back for vaulks to score the winner....& eh mctwatt queens have less than 700 season ticket holders...Ayr Utd are far bigger than you

I thought we were excellent yesterday. No failures with the defence, Kerr and Baird all very good. That was Smith's best game for us too. Don't think Houstie should have taken him off either as he was an outlet at that stage of the game and bringing on a defender was just inviting Livi to come forward.

I thought at the game that Rogers had made a mess of the Livi goal as he seemed to jump into his own man without even lifting his arms, however, having watched the highlights he was actually fouled by White, who knew exactly what he was doing.

Didn't matter in the end though as both of our goals were deserving of winning the game with Luke's being an absolute stoater!

Maybe wasn't the best game to judge us on though as Livingston were red rotten and I would imagine will be at the wrong end of the table come next May if they keep playing like that.

The fact that LIVItv could only extract two highlights for us speaks volumes of the nature of the match. Seems like 2-1 was flattering.

I'm a bit confused as to what exactly is going wrong at the moment. Before the season started, I was confident that our squad looked stronger than last year. Optimistic that, on the back of our strong end to last season, we would be much more competitive this time round. How naive...

Still, it's early days.

Archived