Ferrantibankston V Falkirk

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great to the both full backs grabbing the goals, it's all about team

Thought this was the worst I've ever seen Livi, they were awful.

Pass marks again for Smith, although Alston and Sibbs are flattering to deceive.

2-1 was a poor reflection but we need to start putting teams away. Taiwo and Kerr both put in a decent shift and Luke Leahy, what a strike.

Partick in midweek now that will be a test!

Piss poor from us again, worrying times to be quite frank. Style of play is horrendous and we probably wouldn't have scored had it not be for Rodgers' blunder.

Or strikers foul on him

A decent win, even though it should have been a lot more. Some good performances in Baird, Leahy and Alston. The selfish running Alston does off the ball is crucial for us at times

Contender for goal of the season from Leahy. Shocker of a goal to concede on our part, players reactions tell you a lot and there wasn't much complaining for a foul.

Still more to come from us in every area of the pitch, which can only be a positive. Roll on Tuesday

There was a clear foul on Mullen leading up to Falkirk's first goal, it shouldn't have counted. Ref had an absolute shocker, which is no surprise considering it was Dallas who always does at one of our games.

Just call it 1-0 with two goals ruled out.

There was nothing wrong with our goal.

Nothing at all wrong with it was poor by Rogers...still take him over Jamie I'm glued to my line McDonald....that should have been at least 4 or 5 livi are absolutely terrible & even at this very early stage it doesn't look good for them

I'm sure the boundary is what used to be the old railway line. Westmains Industrial Estate,Evans Halshaw etc are Grangemouth and The Falkirk Stadium is Falkirk.

The Post Office would disagree they have The Stadium in Grangemouth. Also the Grangemouth sign is just after/before the round about which leads to fire station depending on direction of travel

The thing is..

If your top scorers are coming from the excellent left back Leahy you will be fine.

But for a team who has a wage bill 10% to 15% more than us you are not doing too well.

Paying Kerr and Baird £37,500 and £40,000 is poor business.

We paid them less.

Archived