Ferrantibankston V Falkirk

I'd start Miller, but I'm not sure he's got a full 90 in him just yet. He was blowing out his arse by the end on Tuesday. Won almost everything in the air though, and I'm willing to forgive those two golden chances he missed. Once he gets his sharpness back, he should be bursting the net with those.

Leahy would have been my pick for worst player the other night, but not sure who would replace him. Grant has to start and I'd agree with those saying Watson alongside him. McCracken is done IMO.

We should be slight favourites for this given that Livi have lost their first two. After the shambles of Tuesday I'd be happy enough to keep a clean sheet and scrape the 3 points.

Murihead was horrific. Leahy has credits in the bank so he can't be dropped. Hopefully the loan lad is fit.

Rogers

Sinneman Watson Grant Leahy

Taiwo Kerr Vaulks (Narrow)

Sibbald

McHugh Baird

Get the fullbacks forward to give us width

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Saltire at Livi North station is the main one I can think of at the moment. A good mile from the ground though.

Others might be able to advise on Delux (ex Da Vinci's) in Ladywell although I'm not sure how they are with colours.

Alternatively there's the one in the old part of the centre which always has live football on (although the beer is usually a bit cr@p) the Paraffin Lamp although most people only know it as the Parry Lamp. That's maybe 10 minutes from the ground.

Bankton Inn Hotel near to Livi South Station usually has sport on but its a fair stretch of the legs from the ground - half an hour if you cut through Dedridge.

Can't think of any others. Maybe someone else can - Livi Inn maybe?

Livingston inn - only a 7 - 10 min walk away from the stadium, nice walk too. Always has the football on in the bar.

I find Livi v Falkirk to be much like games v Queens. We seem to be very good at cancelling each other out and either team could win on the day.

With the way we have been playing, especially in attack, I am going for a 1-0 to Falkirk and a Watson red card.

Murihead was horrific. Leahy has credits in the bank so he can't be dropped. Hopefully the loan lad is fit.

Rogers

Sinneman Watson Grant Leahy

Taiwo Kerr Vaulks (Narrow)

Sibbald

McHugh Baird

Get the fullbacks forward to give us width

You copying me? That's what I'd play as well. If Sinnamon isn't fit stick Vaulks at RB at start with Alston, who is pish but miles better than Smith.

You copying me? That's what I'd play as well. If Sinnamon isn't fit stick Vaulks at RB at start with Alston, who is pish but miles better than Smith.

Smith will come good. Against Peterhead He got plenty of crosses into the box from tight angles and under pressure. Low hard balls that are difficult to deal with. I really hope you he proves you wrong.

Rogers

Muirhead-Vaulks-Grant-Leahy

Kerr

Taiwo-Alston

Sibbs

Miller-Baird

Need to let Watson know he isn't a guaranteed starter, give him a bit of a wake up call. McHugh had a poor game mid-week and needs to learn from that. It's a bit harsh on Smith who, contrary to many, I thought played very well against Peterhead.

Think a lot of fellow Bairns have been a bit unfair towards Smith when he was the only player on Tuesday night that looked dangerous and his goal proved that so im going with

Rogers

Cinnamon -Grant -Watson -Leahy

Kerr Vaulks

Smith Sibbald Alston

McHugh

Then need be you bring Millar on as a target man as i don't think he can last the full 90

Rodgers

Sinnamon

Watson

Grant

Leahy

Taiwo

Kerr

Vaulks

Sibbald

Miller

McHugh

Subs: bowman, Muirhead, smith, cooper, Blair, Baird, Sheppard.

I quite like that team. With Smith and Cooper/Shepherd to come off the bench and play wide.

We've been a bit one dimensional this season and this gets all our best players on the park with the option of a change in style.

Touchy Grangemouth c**t aintcha,

The last I looked Falkirk have been Falkirk since 1876. Our stadium happens to be on the boundary of Falkirk and Grangemouth. It is nothing to do with what we are named.

Looking at the history of Ferranti Thistle it is about time for a name change soon I guess.

The last I looked Falkirk have been Falkirk since 1876. Our stadium happens to be on the boundary of Falkirk and Grangemouth. It is nothing to do with what we are named.

Looking at the history of Ferranti Thistle it is about time for a name change soon I guess.

Glad to see you haven't risen to the bait there back post

You're all fuckin mad!

For a start Smith did not 'play well' the other night. Whilst he was probably no worse than anyone else and better than some, he was generally running into areas where he wasn't hurting Peterhead and although he did put in a lot of crosses the majority of them didn't even reach the 6 yard box. Houstie however seems determined to prove himself right by keeping including him.

As far as tomorrow's side is concerned I'd be tempted to play 3 at the back, so would go with

Rogers

Muirhead

Watson

Grant

Sinammon

Vaulks

Kerr

Leahy

Sibbald

McHugh

Baird

You're all fuckin mad!

For a start Smith did not 'play well' the other night. Whilst he was probably no worse than anyone else and better than some, he was generally running into areas where he wasn't hurting Peterhead and although he did put in a lot of crosses the majority of them didn't even reach the 6 yard box. Houstie however seems determined to prove himself right by keeping including him.

As far as tomorrow's side is concerned I'd be tempted to play 3 at the back, so would go with

Rogers

Muirhead

Watson

Grant

Sinammon

Vaulks

Kerr

Leahy

Sibbald

McHugh

Baird

I think Smith has been much better this year and with confidence can only get better.

IMO he's the best option for that position and tbf the guy is giving 100% now.

All I ever ask of a player is to give his all and I feel he has done that this season... There is defo a player in there somewhere and let's hope it comes out this season

Archived