Ferrantibankston V Falkirk

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it, got a ring to it actually ????????

Always tough games against Grangemouth and I can only see an away win in this unfortunately.

Ben Gordon being back will help as we've been a shambles defensively, I'm not sure we've got enough in the middle though, there is no creative spark to open up defence's but we will see.

My preferred team would be

Rodgers

Sinnamon Grant Watson Leahy

Vaulks Kerr

Sibbald Taiwo

Shuggie Millar

Use Baird as a replacement for McHugh if not gelling and try Smith for Taiwo if a goal is needed at the death.

But unfortunately I don't think Lee can last 90 mins yet

Drop Baird?

WTF.

He may miss his fair share of sitters (90%) but he is a real buzz bomb who confuses the f**k out defenders and you are bound to get a few rebounds or own goal from his efforts.

And give Kerr half a hour on the ball and he will dictate games.

For opposition teams visiting Grangemouth this season I would recommend giving Kerso a good kick up the arse in the first 10 and he will probably disappear.

Is the pub near the ground ok for away fans?

Brewers Fayre type effort.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

It's nothing special, but you'd probably be better with either of the Wetherspoons boozers in the Designer Outlet. Better choice of beer, more room etc. Team colours may be an issue though, which is ridiculous.

Wonder if they'll still be chucking the ball into the stands like last time and rolling about feigning injuries at over the place

A fucking disgrace of a football team last time taking football to a new low. No wonder people are finding something else to do on a Saturday afternoon...

Let's hope we give them a good solid humping this time!!!

Behave, we were desperate for the points in that game as we were battling to stay up, actually were the better team in that game and could've easily won it comfortably without the time wasting but can't blame the tactics Burchill used once we went ahead as we'd thrown away points all season when we should've won the game.

Could do with some points in this game too, or even scoring a goal would be a start, hasn't clicked for us in either game this season. We'll see how tonight's game goes hopefully we'll score against QoS and get momentum going for Saturday.

Is the pub near the ground ok for away fans?

Brewers Fayre type effort.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

The AS will prob be open to both sets of fans again, will post on here if it gets put up on our OS. Krafty beer and draught beer, food. The bull ride simulator was fun to watch.

Behave, we were desperate for the points in that game as we were battling to stay up, actually were the better team in that game and could've easily won it comfortably without the time wasting but can't blame the tactics Burchill used once we went ahead as we'd thrown away points all season when we should've won the game.

Could do with some points in this game too, or even scoring a goal would be a start, hasn't clicked for us in either game this season. We'll see how tonight's game goes hopefully we'll score against QoS and get momentum going for Saturday.

Wasting time happens in football unfortunately, however that last game was an embarrassment.

Simply the worst antics from a goalkeeper I have witnessed.

I've never witnessed time wasting like that in my life so far at the last game, I'd be embarrassed fully if my team acted like they did and as said back at the time, would question myself going if that were a weekly thing. There was absolutely no need for it as we were rank rotten with us in probably our worst performance of last season. There was 4 or 5 bookings for time wasting but the ref wasn't strong enough and didn't nip it in the bud early on

Onwards tho, looking at results and hearing a few radio phone ins with Clyde fans discussing the cup games, it seems you have been struggling, seeing Raith goals against you also, the defence looked comedy capers.

Goals and creating chances our problems so far, hopefully a right back and Miller to play a part to change that....Will see where both Miller and sinnamon are later, expecting Miller to be a 60 min man or sub to start with and Smith to be the latter, tho that's more hope than expecting

Archived