Glasgow's smallest league club v Leith spoon-burners

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Sevco coping mechanism since Scotty moved to Celtic seems to be a strong combination of - he's no even that good anyway and he's so good that a 19 year old with 20+ appearances for the best side in the country, a guy who's already proved himself as a good player for Hibs, plus the same amount of cash as Rangers offered, still weakens Hibs.

If we're apparently pretending to think stuff, you guys should also get together and agree on what to "tell yourself" because at the moment it's contradictory, seething nonsense.

So.. Rangers v Hibs?

It's going to be a really difficult match because Rangers lost out on Scott Allan. Where the goals are going to come from I just don't know.

If only Rangers had scored almost 20 goals in their first 4 games I'd be much more confident. :(

Oh stop it! You're spoiling The Trainspotters' celebration! Selling their best player is the apex of their season so let's not get back to league games.

You don't quite seem to understand that selling our best player is a good move when we're replacing him with better players.

Read my post, Henderson and Mcgeouch are better than anything Rang2rs have got, Allan is better than anything Rang2rs have got,that is why he was the #1 target.

Sorry, chappy, this 'Rang2rs' bollocks is for children. If you want to be taken seriously then we use the right words. Deal?

It's going to be a really difficult match because Rangers lost out on Scott Allan. Where the goals are going to come from I just don't know.

If only Rangers had scored almost 20 goals in their first 4 games I'd be much more confident. :(

:lol:

You honestly think you're going to give us a tanking eh?

How's the riot going, soft lad?

That was on the night the winter transfer window closed when Dundee Utd were putting in bids nearly as pathetic as the ones you could muster up. How embarrassing for you.

Nice to see you trawling through posts from half a year ago only for you to be put on your arse again though.

Archived