Glasgow's smallest league club v Leith spoon-burners

Yep, celebrating losing their best player. On you go, be our guests.

Small club mentality at it's finest.

You do understand you are a diddy club?

"one of your own" signing for us should make that obvious by now

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You do understand you are a diddy club?

"one of your own" signing for us should make that obvious by now

That you and you fellow Plastics have spilled more ink about signing an erstwhile Rangers fan than about anything else over the past 18 months is telling. Winning the Premiership? Another league cup trophy? CL appearances? Europa league games? Nope. All that matters to you and yours is a supposed GIRFUY to Rangers.

That you even have the brass neck to try and divert a match discussion shows who the real diddies are.

That you and you fellow Plastics have spilled more ink about signing an erstwhile Rangers fan than about anything else over the past 18 months is telling. Winning the Premiership? Another league cup trophy? CL appearances? Europa league games? Nope. All that matters to you and yours is a supposed GIRFUY to Rangers.

That you even have the brass neck to try and divert a match discussion shows who the real diddies are.

There is no 'supposed' about it.

GIRFUY.

Silly ***.

The_Kincardine, on 16 Aug 2015 - 17:07, said:

Back in your box diddy.

I'd go for Oxley, Gray, Fontaine, new CB/Hanlon, Stevenson, Boyle, McGinn,Bartley, Henderson, Carmichael, Cummings. 4-5-1.

Rangers biggest threat comes from their full backs. Think they'll come out all guns blazing early on and we'll have to sit tight for the first 20 minutes. Boyle and Carmichael need to have good games if we are going to get anything because I can see us playing on the counter. 2-1 Hibs

We've replaced a talented midfielder with a year on his contract, with a talented midfielder we'll have for the year, cash and possibly another very good player for us.

If your definition of taking advantage is providing adequate compensation for something you want, then I just took advantage of a Chinese takeaway and I'm planning to taking advantage of the Sainsburys Local on my lunch break tomorrow.

We've replaced a talented midfielder with a year on his contract, with a talented midfielder we'll have for the year, cash and possibly another very good player for us.

If your definition of taking advantage is providing adequate compensation for something you want, then I just took advantage of a Chinese takeaway and I'm planning to taking advantage of the Sainsburys Local on my lunch break tomorrow.

Jings I never thought about it way, Celtic were just remembering their charitable roots and doing you guys a favour.

Money plus a talented player and a very good player, all for one talented player.

God bless the bhoys.

Jings I never thought about it way, Celtic were just remembering their charitable roots and doing you guys a favour. Money plus a talented player and a very good player, all for one talented player. God bless the bhoys.

Think you've failed to understand this idea of providing adequate compensation for something. They want Allan, have no use for McGeough and if any of what I've read from Celtic fans is true, rate Henderson very highly but he could benefit from being loaned out.

They've given us what we want and in return, gotten what they want. That's typically how buying things work. PM me if you want it broken down into further detail and I'll explain the mechanics of Scott Allan's move to Celtic and my purchase of a curry and rice in intricate detail.

Think you've failed to understand this idea of providing adequate compensation for something. They want Allan, have no use for McGeough and if any of what I've read from Celtic fans is true, rate Henderson very highly but he could benefit from being loaned out.

They've given us what we want and in return, gotten what they want. That's typically how buying things work. PM me if you want it broken down into further detail and I'll explain the mechanics of Scott Allan's move to Celtic and my purchase of a curry and rice in intricate detail.

You keep telling yourself that, you might start to believe it...

Jings I never thought about it way, Celtic were just remembering their charitable roots and doing you guys a favour. Money plus a talented player and a very good player, all for one talented player. God bless the bhoys.

Still raging. :lol:

Let it go.

Archived