Next Dundee United Manager

409 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Occasionally. I'm not playing guess who though. Sorry if that sounds rude or arrogant, there's no danger I'll reveal any sources as then I wouldn't get news to post on places like this for people to say I'm talking shite for it to be correct info.

:(

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just heard that Steve Brown had agreed a deal for Tommy Wright to go to united but Tommy offered to take a pay cut in order to stay at Saints.

Heard that too. Tommy was so desperate to stay at Saints that he offered to give US £50,000.

When Yogi came to ICT, things got worse before they, admittedly, got better. People were patient and it paid off though I'm not convinced on his recruiting abilities. Not sure Utd will have so much time or patience. Brewster The Sequel me thinks.

When Yogi came to ICT, things got worse before they, admittedly, got better. People were patient and it paid off though I'm not convinced on his recruiting abilities. Not sure Utd will have so much time or patience. Brewster The Sequel me thinks.

The stupid thing about Brewster was that we took him back after that fiasco.

Archived