Next Dundee United Manager

409 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have United actually approached anyone for the job? The Courier says that saints will refuse an approach if it comes and Mixu "appears" to have ruled himself out of the running.

I can't think I've seen anything official, just speculation.

And in all likelihood, the only official thing that will be said, is when the new manager is appointed.

As for Bowman - that's NEVER gonna happen.

Did our esteemed chairman not say he was going to take his time as this was such a crucial decision ?

That's got to be balanced out against increasing the bad run of form we are on and increasing the point gap at the bottom.

I like the idea of guest managers though. Got to be some mileage in this whilst we wait to appoint a new one. Brendan Rodgers for a week?

And in all likelihood, the only official thing that will be said, is when the new manager is appointed.

As for Bowman - that's NEVER gonna happen.

I don't disagree but sometimes official stories do come out, maybe from chairmen of other clubs. However its all been guesswork this time.

Even the bookies can't make their minds up!

After the speculation following my tongue in cheek post with my FM achievements, and after much soul searching, I would like to publicly state I am not interested in the job as manager of Dundee Utd Football club.

I'd like to thank Stephen Thompson for taking the time to contact me but I just feel now is not the right time for myself personally.

I wish Dundee Utd all the best in their future endeavours.

Archived