Next Dundee United Manager

409 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark McGhee on Friday morning.

Gary Mcalister just left Liverpool.

McGhee, the manager with an arse for a mouth? Remember the excrement he peddled during his calamitous tenure for the Dons. He's hopeless so I'd be delighted to see him appointed.

McGhee, the manager with an arse for a mouth? Remember the excrement he peddled during his calamitous tenure for the Dons. He's hopeless so I'd be delighted to see him appointed.

Yep, he's the perfect manager to an owner with an arse for a mouth.

Wonder if McAlister would be interested?

He's off to England apparently.

Sorry KT but my sources are impeccable. I was talking to a Utd Mad mod today and he told me it's Mixu, so other than being told by a Utd supporter's bus driver's mate, then I don't see how it could be any more from the horse's mouth.

Sorry KT but my sources are impeccable. I was talking to a Utd Mad mod today and he told me it's Mixu, so other than being told by a Utd supporter's bus driver's mate, then I don't see how it could be any more from the horse's mouth.

Well, you can't argue with that. I always thought Mixu was a p***k and now I have a reason to dislike him.

Archived