Next Dundee United Manager

409 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its an ever so slightly different situation to becoming a checkout operator at Tesco though.

I do hope you appreciate how inane that response is. I'll give you a clue, if I was in that field I don't think I would even bother interviewing the checkout operators.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard today that United have not been in touch wit St Johnstone about Wright and St Johnstone have not offered Wright a new contract. Spence and Duthie talking rubbish

Tbf, it would be more than Spence and Duthie talking rubbish if that were true.

Heard today that United have not been in touch wit St Johnstone about Wright and St Johnstone have not offered Wright a new contract. Spence and Duthie talking rubbish

Yeah our chairman made a statement on the back of Jim Spences tweets

With FM2015 coming to the end of it's life I'm looking for a new challenge and it seems Utd can't get anyone interested.

As the most successful Scottish manager in history (up yours Fergie) I feel I am suitably qualified for the role. All I need is a commitment from Utd that we can effectively scout the intakes of major Czech, Austrian and Belgian teams and the funds to purchase them (compensation only usually). I can prove that I usually sell them on for multi millions after a season or 2 which is "the Utd way". I've also got a decent working relationship with Ryan Gauld having worked with him at 2 separate clubs so I would likely be able to tempt him back.

With FM2015 coming to the end of it's life I'm looking for a new challenge and it seems Utd can't get anyone interested.

As the most successful Scottish manager in history (up yours Fergie) I feel I am suitably qualified for the role. All I need is a commitment from Utd that we can effectively scout the intakes of major Czech, Austrian and Belgian teams and the funds to purchase them (compensation only usually). I can prove that I usually sell them on for multi millions after a season or 2 which is "the Utd way". I've also got a decent working relationship with Ryan Gauld having worked with him at 2 separate clubs so I would likely be able to tempt him back.

As long as you don't fold your arms while playing FM, when can you start?

Archived