Next Dundee United Manager

409 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Steve Browns been seen with a big grin on his puss, as Dundee United directors start tweeting about not going for the cheap option. If they dont end up with Wright after the huge media push for it today, and the fact staff members are making hints at it, then they'll have a rather disgruntled fanbase. Always seemed daft to paint yourself into a corner like that, we done it with Swanson and it backfired horrendously.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steve Browns been seen with a big grin on his puss, as Dundee United directors start tweeting about not going for the cheap option. If they dont end up with Wright after the huge media push for it today, and the fact staff members are making hints at it, then they'll have a rather disgruntled fanbase. Always seemed daft to paint yourself into a corner like that, we done it with Swanson and it backfired horrendously.

You think 'not going for the cheap option' is a hint that United want Wright, or have there been actual hints?

I know you are having the vapours over this but Arabs are really quite relaxed about Wright being spoken to.

You think 'not going for the cheap option' is a hint that United want Wright, or have there been actual hints?

The winks whenever asked if the new managers already got a club are a wee hint tbh

I know you are having the vapours over this but Arabs are really quite relaxed about Wright being spoken to.

Im basing it on Twitter, where a few are now having mini-breakdowns because its not been announced yet

He was your best manager of all time until Wright won a cup. Pretty disrespectful considering lomas dragged you out of your usual mediocrity.

Hardly say that he was, the man was a buffoon who got lucky.

Winks from whom?

Also, you think winking when asked whether the favoured candidate(s) is in a job is a hint that it's Tommy Wright?

Its fairly clear whats being implied, by a Director of your club.

He was your best manager of all time until Wright won a cup. Pretty disrespectful considering lomas dragged you out of your usual mediocrity.

He really wasnt, third manager to take us to third place hardly qualifies him for that, especially when Willie Ormond also has that to his bow.

Ghost of Jim Morton all over Twitter claiming TWs going nowhere, so expect him to join United in the next hour.

You haven't actually read the tweets and you are a nonsense. ;)

I have, I just twist them slightly. Technically could be on about Irvine, whos still employed

I have, I just twist them slightly. Technically could be on about Irvine, whos still employed

The papers randomly started mentioning him yesterday right enough

Or Hughes or O'Neill or any number of other candidates who are employed or it might not mean that the preferred candidate is employed at all and you are reading something into nothing at all because you etc ..

Archived