Next Dundee United Manager

409 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nonsense

Fans only care about being competitive and getting results

Maybe at small diddy clubs aye. Bigger clubs not so much

Bomber was technically getting us results.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On a sidenote, has anyone heard what plans would be in place with the existing coaching staff if Wright moved?

I think everyone expects Callum Davidson would take charge of us, but i wonder if he'd consider staying with TW a bit longer

Again what a lot of shite

Chelsea's famous bus parking has barely done Mourinho any harm :lol:

Aye but they loved Avram Grant's style when he got them to the Champions League final...

You're talking absolute shite tbf.

ETA: Also, why are you trying to compare an English club with a sugar daddy to a Scottish club like United? Absolutely ridiculous. Stick to Arbroath threads.

TBF to Lichtie I think United fans are at the stage where a solid team who'll win more than they lose is exactly what they want just now

Aye but they loved Avram Grant's style when he got them to the Champions League final...

You're talking absolute shite tbf.

I'm not, of course fans would like it if they were competitive, getting results and playing great football but at the end of the day if the team is winning and doing well the fans will love it regardless of how they're playing.

On a sidenote, has anyone heard what plans would be in place with the existing coaching staff if Wright moved?

I think everyone expects Callum Davidson would take charge of us, but i wonder if he'd consider staying with TW a bit longer

If United get the opportunity to talk to Wright I would imagine this would be part of the discussions.

I'm not, of course fans would like it if they were competitive, getting results and playing great football but at the end of the day if the team is winning and doing well the fans will love it regardless of how they're playing.

See Ludo's example of John Brown and Dundee Fc fans as what blows this post completely out the water.

Totally depends what you mean by 'excellent'. If he turns United into St Johnstone, style wise, then attendances will dwindle to Perthesque levels which would not be excellent at all.

Regardless of the style that saints play in, Wright has shown he is a very tactically astute manager. He had Aberdeen totally sussed yesterday, had rangers worked out in detail the other week and has had JMac in his hipper for two years.

He knows his stuff...

He had us top by quite a bit then started losing games. However when we he was sacked we were top of the league. However a lot more stuff was going on in the background. Anyway I couldn't give care who United get as a manager.

Cool m8.

I don't even want Tommy Wright, but he might, just about, be worth it, just for the seeth...

Tommy Wright ? Unitit ? LOL

Puddin club

Not really, as theres absolutely no chance of it happening, its just annoying that instead of praising him for a tremendous week we end hearing about how bigger United apparently are than us all over the media

I would be distraught if Tommy left us for anyone, let alone Dundee United.

Tommy won't leave yet. The Arabs are deluded (or simply on the wind-up).

I don't even want Tommy Wright, but he might, just about, be worth it, just for the seeth...

RandomGuy.'s climb down, so quickly, is a thing of beauty. It was only a few weeks ago it was Swanson or bust for StJ according to the fans on here, they're now turning Aberdeen over on their own turf, Swansonless.

They're a fucking brilliant bunch.

Archived