Next Dundee United Manager

409 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reading the papers this week, it looks like JMac was mates with the players. Maybe the players need someone they respect and fear a wee bit rather than someone they like.

never work if your mates with players that prob why so many changes week in week out didn't want leave anyone out

Any manager worth his salt will come in and make budget for an experienced goalkeeper in January a condition of signing.

You boys seem keen to defend zwick but he's worth a goal a game. When your team is low on confidence it's the last thing you need.

Any manager worth his salt will come in and make budget for an experienced goalkeeper in January a condition of signing.

You boys seem keen to defend zwick but he's worth a goal a game. When your team is low on confidence it's the last thing you need.

To be fair he's being left hung out to dry by the incompetent defence/ midfield in front of him. Any goalkeeper would concede in our team.

I think most Utd fans see potential in Zwick but I do think it was a criminal decision not to bring in an experienced 'safe pair of hands' in the summer. Individually Rado cost us more goals than anyone else last season and was still considered the best we had, so to not strengthen that position was bizarre. Still, Zwick is far from the root cause of our problems this season.

I think most Utd fans see potential in Zwick but I do think it was a criminal decision not to bring in an experienced 'safe pair of hands' in the summer. Individually Rado cost us more goals than anyone else last season and was still considered the best we had, so to not strengthen that position was bizarre. Still, Zwick is far from the root cause of our problems this season.

I get what you are all saying, I do.

The difference an experienced keeper can make to a defence though is a big factor.

Our defence was fucking terrible last season with letheren in the sticks but with Bain in they were just a wee bit shit.

Archived