Next Dundee United Manager

409 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We had a brilliant start that season then after Christmas I can't remember the exact stat but hardly won any games in a horrible run of form. He tried to turn it around but carried it into the next season, he lost the dressing room and fans. It was correct to let him go in the end.

Still led Hibs to your best finish in the last 10 years so hardly an unmitigated failure. It was Hibs, after all.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A heard the owners of Manchester city are in advanced talks with Thompson buy United. No sure if guy at radio station information is true :)

I heard Roman Abrahamovic is chatting to Tim Keyes just now about a takeover. He will replace Hartley with Mourinho as well apparently.

I've heard that Dundee Utd are fucking shite.

have heard use have been shite for years. But your just a wee team from Dundee like a yoyo up and down all the time. United will still finish above use this season have a nice weekend :)

You'd struggle to find a manager's job at a similar level with as little pressure as the ICT job. i think we've only sacked one manager in our history (Brewster in his second spell). Also, the relative isolation means that the players tend to be very united as a group which can help stave off some of the problems you might find at bigger city clubs.

Plus the chairman is generally regarded as being very helpful and lets the management team get on with things. Or maybe there's just something in the water...

I concur with all these factors. I suppose people appoint successful Inverness managers because they naturally expect them to continue to operate successfully in their new club.

Archived