Next Dundee United Manager

409 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful naivety on display here. Cute.

Wright topped the list, followed by Hughes. Both could have quit, as was alluded to earlier in the thread, and joined United. Neither fancied it and you're left with Mixu.

It could work out wonderfully, I don't know why people are so precious about him being down the list. It's not as if you lot banged on about the job being attractive for a fortnight and were then left with a manager who is largely not favoured by the support...

Edit: FACT

Thank f**k we couldn't afford Hughes then.

Wright's shite anyway never really wanted him.

Now we've Mixu at the helm third place is ours. And a cup. The Scottish, after we pap the Tractor boys in the final and Mixu clotheslines Thomas in celebration. Heard it here first.

Sound like a Scotland fan except for the possession of a trophy. Hope destroys. Thankfully I know success and love it. Embrace it...

My problems not with the process, its with the people claiming Mixu was the first choice in the minds of the United board from day one despite the staggering evidence otherwise.

Nobody cares what your problem is, dear. You clearly don't have a fucking clue what's involved in recruiting for this sort of position and yet still, here you are, stinking out the thread with your half-formed opinions on the adult world.

The worst of it is that you and your chums know it and yet you can't be honest enough with yourself to take a step back and hold your tongue for once on a subject you know that you know nothing about. Instead you'll bluster on regardless, hoping desperately for the notional validation which comes from some other ill-informed fanny on the internet agreeing with you.

Nobody cares what your problem is, dear. You clearly don't have a fucking clue what's involved in recruiting for this sort of position and yet still, here you are, stinking out the thread with your half-formed opinions on the adult world.

The worst of it is that you and your chums know it and yet you can't be honest enough with yourself to take a step back and hold your tongue for once on a subject you know that you know nothing about. Instead you'll bluster on regardless, hoping desperately for the notional validation which comes from some other ill-informed fanny on the internet agreeing with you.

I think this post is a classic case of projection.

Not grasping the point being made then belittles the noble till-people of this land. Is there no end to your venom, Mr Pull My Strings? NO END?

Tbf, it was a very specific point I was addressing. I only skimmed the thread though so there could have been worse points which I overlooked. Apologies to those whose awful, moronic points have gone unscorned. I'll try to catch up later.

I'd say it was bile rather than venom, incidentally.

Head clearly gone.

Well. At least your not bothered m8.

post-1545-14449399976509_thumb.jpg

Beautiful naivety on display here. Cute.

Wright topped the list, followed by Hughes. Both could have quit, as was alluded to earlier in the thread, and joined United. Neither fancied it and you're left with Mixu...

Utter shite. The only thing missing is the word FACT at the end. Just to make sure we are all aware it is anything but fact.

This thread epitomises the best and worst of P&B.

People claiming to be in the know and making firm predictions that turn out to be nonsense - said people then disappearing.

People claiming to know the ins and outs of the recruitment process and the thinking behind it when it's pure speculation.

People claiming that Mixu has a terrible record when, in fact, it's reasonable - but no better than reasonable.

I won't speculate on Mixu's likely success; after all I thought McNamara was going to be a good a manager so that prohibits me from offering opinions of managerial ability for at least a decade.

This thread epitomises the best and worst of P&B.

People claiming to be in the know and making firm predictions that turn out to be nonsense - said people then disappearing.

People claiming to know the ins and outs of the recruitment process and the thinking behind it when it's pure speculation.

People claiming that Mixu has a terrible record when, in fact, it's reasonable - but no better than reasonable.

I won't speculate on Mixu's likely success; after all I thought McNamara was going to be a good a manager so that prohibits me from offering opinions of managerial ability for at least a decade.

Last paragraphs sends you cart-wheeling down Mount Pious. Good effort, though.

13884853401387572961.GIF

Not many Utd fans are necessarily claiming Mixu was 'first choice' but at the same time it is pretty stupid the number of posters who either can't quite grasp basic recruiting or, in most cases, claim to somehow know exactly who United did or didn't speak to and who we did or didn't approach (when the fact is pretty much nobody knows the truth). It is the case now that we have appointed our new manager and we move on to actually judge him on his ability, and for that we have to wait and see.

Archived