Next Dundee United Manager

409 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He can put that result next to his one career honour when he retires :lol:

We were all obviously massively over-estimating Wrights ability and ambition earlier, he seems delighted to pick up a decent wedge while hardly testing himself. Hopefully he won't go greeting about the playing budget after his bumper pay day, can't have it all.

Still, I'm sure he will be happy dwindling around the bottom six while United are no doubt challenging for Europe again in a couple of seasons.

Tommy Wright has one career honour?

Stewart McCalls price is falling from the sky.

I think at different points, there's been quite a few doing exactly that. Wright, Hughes, Mixu have all been 1/4 on I think at different stages, and Pressley was odds on at one point too I'm sure.

I think at different points, there's been quite a few doing exactly that. Wright, Hughes, Mixu have all been 1/4 on I think at different stages, and Pressley was odds on at one point too I'm sure.

Mcbookie and bet victor have withdrew all betting. Must be something going on

Yogi was supposed to be meeting his Chairman yesterday about extending his contract/feking off to United. If he signs a new contract I think McCall will be a shoe in.

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/sport/football/dundee-united/dundee-united-target-john-hughes-to-hold-inverness-talks-1.904498

Yogi was supposed to be meeting his Chairman yesterday about extending his contract/feking off to United. If he signs a new contract I think McCall will be a shoe in.

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/sport/football/dundee-united/dundee-united-target-john-hughes-to-hold-inverness-talks-1.904498

Are you saying Bambino7 has been lying to us? But he's on the internet! And he has sources! Which he can't name! All of that screams "In the know" to me. Not sure I buy that Courier article at all.

Hughes would be better off staying in the Highlands. Don't have any stats to hand but I can't recall any Caley managers doing well after they left Inverness.

Craig Brewster is currently assistant to Derek Adams at Plymouth Argyle.

Just goes to show that after a successful stint at Caley, the sky's the limit.

That article says Utd will turn their attention back to Tommy Wright, seemingly oblivious to the fact that he's just signed a new contract.

Archived