Next Dundee United Manager

409 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right good bunch of boys at Tannadice for Hughes to work with.

I think it would be a disaster and they would end up relegated. Hughes can't seem to really handle the pressure at times and it will be on instantly at United. Calley he was allowed to continue Butchers work and Falkirk him and Coyle had nothing to lose. This will be a different kettle of fish.

Right good bunch of boys at Tannadice for Hughes to work with.

Good, honest boys.

However, I reckon he'll need to devote AT LEAST his entire first day to showing them how to put the boiler suits on. Otherwise he'll have the likes of Charlie Telfer running about with his head sticking out a leg hole.

Good, honest boys.

However, I reckon he'll need to devote AT LEAST his entire first day to showing them how to put the boiler suits on. Otherwise he'll have the likes of Charlie Telfer running about with his head sticking out a leg hole.

John Soutar's been wearing a boiler suit underneath his kit all season.

Hughes would probably be my least preferred option out of Wright, Irvine, Mixu and McCall. Inherited a successful side at ICT and fair play to him for keeping run going but didnt have to rebuild. Had a tough job at Hartlepool who were struggling and didn't manage to turn them round although they were in a really bad place.

Would prefer someone with proven record of coming in and shaking things up.

On the plus side if he was to come and do well I cant see their being a rush for him. :rolleyes:

Archived