Next Dundee United Manager

409 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So Tommy is?

I don't want Tommy to leave, but he's not the tactical genius some are making him out to be.

Tommy Wright is much more tactically coherent than he gets credit for.

Tommy Wright excels in the tactical game where saints are not favourite.

However, he has some shocking tactical errors / team selections when saints are playing against teams they should maybe be beating.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When was the last time a manager who moved between top flight clubs was successful? Cant think of one recently anyway.

That's not to say it wouldn't work but I would be just as happy happy with Mixu, or Irvine.

To scare Utd off Yogi Hughes, it might be worth highlighting how well our ex-managers did when they moved to clubs in the same league...

Pele to Aberdeen :guinness:cheers

Robbo to Hearts :bairn

Brewster to Dundee United :lol::whistle

Butcher to Hibs :lol::lol::lol::lol::oops

When was the last time a manager who moved between top flight clubs was successful? Cant think of one recently anyway.

That's not to say it wouldn't work but I would be just as happy happy with Mixu, or Irvine.

McInnes?

So United need third party funding to get T.W.If that is the case they can't be in a position to offer him the budget required to replace wee Jackies misfits !

Or maybe the third party doesn't want money to be taken out of the transfer kitty so he has offered funds.

Archived