Next Dundee United Manager

409 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kyle becoming a bit of a dark horse in the "biggest meltdown he leaves" stakes.

RandomGuys restrained silence on the matter shouldn't be discounted and the early signs are there.

PauloPerth has had his usual meltdown already so must be a front runner as well should the move complete.

perthsaint1977 is always liable to lose his shit. Could be very interesting.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be putting money on TRS. He's like the donkey in those old fairground games that is stupidly small and slow compared to the others. Occasionally however it'd win and pay out 10/1!

In what respect am I reaching? Brown doesn't make statements lightly - the last one was during last summer's 'no budget' debacle, when he was frank about the reasons that TW hadn't been given any additional money to spend. Would be against his character to give the fans assurances about Tommy if something different had been muted behind closed doors.

The Ghost of Jim Morton says this isn't happening, so my mind is at rest. :rolleyes:

1. It was a perfectly good statement but the stuff about Wright being happy didn't add anything. He didn't say that Wright had no intention of leaving or that Wright wasn't interested in talking to United. The only stuff of substance was about the club's position.
  2. They have telephones in NI.

The silence from Wright can only mean one of two things - either he is interested in talking to United (even if just to hear what they have to say) and/or he sees this as an opportunity to improve his contract at Saints.

Kyle becoming a bit of a dark horse in the "biggest meltdown he leaves" stakes.

RandomGuys restrained silence on the matter shouldn't be discounted and the early signs are there.

PauloPerth has had his usual meltdown already so must be a front runner as well should the move complete.

perthsaint1977 is always liable to lose his shit. Could be very interesting.

Widge is trying too hard to pull of the 'doesn't care' vibe. I reckon he's a good shout.

How about we keep Wright but give United Alec Cleland? His behind the scenes work is invaluable. We could throw in Chris the groundsman. United will never have a drainage problem again.

use can have jmc as your next manager

A local businessman has offered funds to Utd to help bump up the package they can offer Tommy.

Looks like Utd are serious about getting their man. Interesting international break ahead.

Where you seeing this?

A local businessman has offered funds to Utd to help bump up the package they can offer Tommy.

Looks like Utd are serious about getting their man. Interesting international break ahead.

#somoney

We'll just bring back #KingLomas with the extra cash. 8)

Guest DAVIDB69

I can't see there being any breakdowns if he stays at Saints, tbf. Most United fans would reluctantly admit that Wright's a good manager but there's no particular enthusiasm for him coming to United.

Agreed he is a decent steady manager at a club where there is little expectation.

Pretty unproven at club level where there is more expectation

Archived