Next Dundee United Manager

409 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

a would say Tommy Wright at st Johnstone done a great job there mate. You no agree but a don't think he will end up at United this is Thompson way getting fans on his side go in for him thinking he is doing a good thing he won't go or he won't pay the compensation then go for manager out off work a McCall or mixu ?

I think McInnes and Hughes may have something to say about that tbh, both cup winners, both consistent top 6 and Aberdeen (until the past 2 weeks) mounting a good challenge.

As a wee outsider you can't overlook Jim McIntyre either IMO.

I personally hope ST goes for the cheapest option and appoints Bowman. In the space of a week he has said he was getting help from the sacked manager, alienated the players pre match, got pumped 3-0 and proceeded to alienate them even more after the game with his comments. Top Boi.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The deli manager in Morrisons is doing a wonderful job, I agree.

deila you no what s mean :). And do you hounestly think United will get relegated no way. A still think United will finish in top 6 still plenty time and get a new manager in soon hopefully things get sorted on the pitch !!!

Hounestly, I do.

mate no chance United are making the changes straight away get things sorted United will spend in January window where Patrick thistle killie Motherwell Dundee wont. If United kept jmc def got relegated?

mate no chance United are making the changes straight away get things sorted United will spend in January window where Patrick thistle killie Motherwell Dundee wont. If United kept jmc def got relegated?

Last jan - strugglers were county, well and St Mirren.

County and Well signed hundreds of players each.

If Patrick, Killie and well are in the mix with Utd they will all spend in January. Utd can spend more but last seasons effort, Dixon, McGowan and anier hardly worked....

I'll not bother including Dundee in this as you won't be near us.

Last jan - strugglers were county, well and St Mirren.

County and Well signed hundreds of players each.

If Patrick, Killie and well are in the mix with Utd they will all spend in January. Utd can spend more but last seasons effort, Dixon, McGowan and anier hardly worked....

I'll not bother including Dundee in this as you won't be near us.

mate it's Dundee only 10 points in front of us. But wee can have this argument end of season !!!

deila you no what s mean :). And do you hounestly think United will get relegated no way. A still think United will finish in top 6 still plenty time and get a new manager in soon hopefully things get sorted on the pitch !!!

I don't think I've ever said I expect Dundee United Football Club to be relegated this season. I think you're confusing me with someone else, Wa5373.

It's worth noting Dundee fans are completely joyous that their big rivals may get the best manager in the league because it would upset fans of the team 'they don't care about in the slightest, no siree, not one bit.' Very interesting stuff.

You're spot on, sometimes it really hurts how little they care about us. Not even slightly obsessed with Tayside's top team

No doubt Ludo will be here in a minute to suggest that utterly delicious doesn't actually suggest he wants it to happen. The glee in every Dundee fans posts is palpable. Very bizarre.

The St Johnstone fans tears are what will be delicious.

'Best manager in the league'. Ooft!

Archived