Next Dundee United Manager

409 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When you lose the fans, 9 times out of 10 the manager is on very thin ice. McNamara seems to have lost the fans and members of his own coaching staff but since United have decided to take on our mantle as the basket club in the city, you never know he might just hang on in there. Nevertheless, here's the thread for all the potential replacements.

Gave a relatively realistic list of likely candidates and a few no hopers thrown in just because I can.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Callum Booth, on 16 Aug 2015 - 14:06, said:

No Paul Hartley option? :huh:

That's a shout, actually forgot about Archibald. He has the United link as well, will swap him for Dillon, no bother.

The Baldy Snake loves taking managers off of us :(

Archibald seems to fly under the radar when jobs become available. I think he's done a decent job but I can't see United being interested as he wouldn't be a popular choice with the fans at Tannadice, imo.

Callum Booth, on 16 Aug 2015 - 14:37, said:

I'm surprised he's not combined his other footballing passion and touted Barry Smith for the Tannadice hot-seat, tbh.

Waiting on the Partick job becoming available for that one.

Archived