Falkirk v Peterhead (Petrofac 2nd Round)

RC55 FFC

New boy from Rangers, Ryan Sinnamon will make his debut on Tues as Rangers have given him permission to play in the cups this season.

Also expect Lee Miller to make his debut should he sign before then.

Decent prices, however, don't expect that big a crowd at all, evening before the schools going back won't help the families who go either.

Falkirk to win 3-1 and an optimistic guess of 1200 at the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sinnamon to replace Vaulks at right back and Vaulks to step I to midfield in place of Kerr.

Miller hopefully gets a runout in place of Baird.

Was listening to ffctv earlier and Houstie say McCracken will start the match too to give him game time.

In that scenario, will he go an attacking 3-5-2 and play McCracken, Grant & Watson as CHs or drop one of the latter 2.

Leahy & Sinnamon would be the wing backs in the case of a 3-5-2.

Agree re Lee Miller.

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

With no disrespect meant to Peterhead, I'd quite like to see a few changes for this game.

Rodgers

McCracken Watson Grant

Sinnamon Dick

Grant Taiwo Cooper

Shepherd McHugh

Mostly because I've not really seen Sinnamon, Dick, Grant or Cooper enough to judge them. Maybe bring Ryan Blair on later if it's going well.

With no disrespect meant to Peterhead, I'd quite like to see a few changes for this game.

Rodgers

McCracken Watson Grant

Sinnamon Dick

Grant Taiwo Cooper

Shepherd McHugh

Mostly because I've not really seen Sinnamon, Dick, Grant or Cooper enough to judge them. Maybe bring Ryan Blair on later if it's going well.

Playing a winger and a number 10 in central midfield? U wot?

Rodgers

Sinnamon Watson Grant Leahy

Kerr

Vaulks Taiwo

Sibbs

Baird McHugh

Width from the full backs, Kerr sitting when we don't have the ball to give us a back three if we're getting hit on the counter, Vaulks and Taiwo going box to box, Sibbs in the middle where he can influence the game, Baird and McHugh able to run the channels to open up space in the middle for Sibbs/Vaulks/Taiwo to get into the box.

If Taiwo isn't fully fit I'd give Ryan Blair a shot, or Alston.

Think it makes sense to try and give game time to some players who haven't played recently. However, I'm sure Peterhead will make it difficult for us, there no mugs and got a good result on Saturday

We need to start creating more chances in games and tonight could be ideal for building confidence

2-0 Bairns

Rodgers

Sinnamon Watson Grant Leahy

Kerr

Vaulks Taiwo

Sibbs

Baird McHugh

Width from the full backs, Kerr sitting when we don't have the ball to give us a back three if we're getting hit on the counter, Vaulks and Taiwo going box to box, Sibbs in the middle where he can influence the game, Baird and McHugh able to run the channels to open up space in the middle for Sibbs/Vaulks/Taiwo to get into the box.

If Taiwo isn't fully fit I'd give Ryan Blair a shot, or Alston.

Pretty much this. McCracken will start though.

Looking forward too it,never been to to the new ground

Nearest watering hole?

Nothing that isn't a shite hole near the ground

Best just to drink in town and take a taxi down to the ground

Behind the Wall near Grahamston Station used to be good, haven't been for a while, and sometimes runs buses to and from the ground.

There's definitley a bus for Saturday home games, but not sure about midweek. Other Falkirk fans might know better than me. You shouldn't be much more than a fiver in a taxi though.

I was 50/50 on attending this game, but the Miller signing has persuaded me. Some good memories of him from that last Brockville season and he should get a warm welcome. A perfect game for him to get off the mark.

Peter Houston seems to think Lee Miller is eligible for tonight's game, despite being an unused sub for Livingston in Round 1.

Rulebook says:

No Club shall play, or list as a named substitute, any Player (including a Trialist) who, in the same Season, has already played or been a named substitute for another Club in the Competition.

Someone blow the HJ horn?

Peter Houston seems to think Lee Miller is eligible for tonight's game, despite being an unused sub for Livingston in Round 1.

Rulebook says:

Someone blow the HJ horn?

I know the Scottish Cup rules this season have changed that rule so that it only refers to a fielded substitute. Perhaps Challenge Cup is the same although I haven't seen the rules.

If that is lifted verbatim from this season's rules then he's clearly not eligible.

Archived