The Blue Brazil vs The Primrose & Red Argentina

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could have scored loads on another day think there was progress made, pretty much felt that we were in control.

Happy with that.

Yep. Final ball let us down. Better tho.

Shite game. We were awful but Rovers were worse. Buchanan has to learn to shoot.

Good to see Chopper has shifted the timber. Him and Scullion looked solid at the back.

3 points, job done, but my eyes are still bleeding.

Everything he said.

So any club with a bigger support than ours or more money than us can't enjoy beating us. Or discuss our players. Should they even be allowed to play us ? They are not allowed to compare crowds but we can when we lose? Think we need to grow a pair.

You are missing the point of my post Henry the Hoover.

Buchanan made some great runs at the Rovers defence and caused them real problems. Yes, he did over play the ball at times but it is great to see a player taking on opposition players like that. He is young and needs some more experience and good coaching and advice. I hate hearing " supporters" shouting negative stuff at players like I heard at times today. How they think this will motivate anyone to play better is beyond me. A lot of familiar faces missing from the terracing at the last two home matches which is sad.

The 3 points were the most important thing today but it sure was hard to watch in the second half. Best moment of the game was when Gemmel sliced an attempted cross out of play horrifically and got an ironic chant of " only one John Gemmel " from some Cowden supporters. He had a laugh to himself as he lurched back down the pitch.

Buchanan made some great runs at the Rovers defence and caused them real problems. Yes, he did over play the ball at times but it is great to see a player taking on opposition players like that. He is young and needs some more experience and good coaching and advice. I hate hearing " supporters" shouting negative stuff at players like I heard at times today. How they think this will motivate anyone to play better is beyond me

No doubt Buchanan has ability. He needs more confidence in himself. 2 or 3 times today he could have got a shot away but dithered. Still think that even at 18 he's one of the best players in this division. Not ready for the first team at Hearts but if he keeps his head down and works he could make it.

You are missing the point of my post Henry the Hoover.

Harsh name calling that. So what was the point? The townie actually just suggested that Scullion wasn't that bad. True, it is nonsense, but hardly seemed an appropriate time to moan about them and their attendances.

No doubt Buchanan has ability. He needs more confidence in himself. 2 or 3 times today he could have got a shot away but dithered. Still think that even at 18 he's one of the best players in this division. Not ready for the first team at Hearts but if he keeps his head down and works he could make it.

Completely agree with you CC. We need to try and get him on the ball more. Also, Nishy needs to put himself on the bench next week.

Thank goodness chopper was there. Looked a bit uncertain at times but he is the only defender we have who can head the ball.

Thought Scullion did well in the air today. Had to the number of times the ball was hoofed at our defence. Not that we were any more silky,

Archived