The Big Renfrewshire Derby: Greenock Morton v The Spoon-Burners

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of nappies, is it not true that the consultant led maternity unit in Greenock was shut down so now most Greenock mums choose to have their babies in Paisley's RAH?

So in a few years time the Morton faithful will be singing about Paisley b*****ds whilst standing next to their own little Paisley b*****d in the cowshed? :lol: .

Speaking of nappies, is it not true that the consultant led maternity unit in Greenock was shut down so now most Greenock mums choose to have their babies in Paisley's RAH?

So in a few years time the Morton faithful will be singing about Paisley b*****ds whilst standing next to their own little Paisley b*****d in the cowshed? :lol: .

Well those children are likely not to be raised in Paisley, so the smell/drug habits won't be picked up.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

What an absolute riddy, coming from a wee infant who most likely still shites the bed.

The scum try so hard...

Is it normal to shite the bed at any age in Greenock? :huh: How strange...

I thought Josh Magennis played for Killie these days anyway.

Morton 3 Buddies 0, Peaso perfect hat trick

Would only be perfect if he replicated this shortly afterwards IMO:

That's a bit rich coming from the club who it's taken until August 2015 (TWENTY-FIFTEEN) to get running water plumbed into their toilets.

Must have imagined all that clean, crisp running water in place at Cappielow since, well, forever really. A cute scramble for relevance though.

Is it normal to shite the bed at any age in Greenock? :huh: How strange...

I thought Josh Magennis played for Killie these days anyway.

I really hope that is his real name and he hasn't changed his profile like some folk do on Twitter. Would be like a Morton fan changing their profile to Nacho Novo or Garry O'Connor.

I really hope that is his real name and he hasn't changed his profile like some folk do on Twitter. Would be like a Morton fan changing their profile to Nacho Novo or Garry O'Connor.

I have genuinely never seen that on Facebook or Twitter...just seen it with VL Hibs fans on here.

I have genuinely never seen that on Facebook or Twitter...just seen it with VL Hibs fans on here.

There's definitely a few morons on Twitter from a variety of clubs who have changed their display name to match some no-mark from their club. Dunno if it's to pay tribute or to make folk think they're really them.

Some of the 'patter' on here is utterly tragic.

Gutted I'll be missing this one, would have been my first taste of the derby in league competition. Never been particularly bothered by Morton because of this, and as someone posted above, they have chosen their hometown club over the bigot brothers so always respected them for that.

Hoping IM starts with 5 in midfield, the centre consisting of Agnew, Mallan and Goodwin. Again as mentioned above we've missed Jim massively as we've begun to start so many youngsters at once. Bit of a cliche but we do need an old head in there, and Thommo isn't the experience we need based on early indications.

Hoping I come home in the early hours of the morning to see the Saints running rampant on a dodgy BBC Alba recording, but can see it being an entertaining 2-2 draw.

Archived