The Big Renfrewshire Derby: Greenock Morton v The Spoon-Burners

If we're to achieve a midtable finish this season then we need to be taking three home points against relegation cannon fodder like this outfit. 2-1 Morton, MacDonald with a late winner, and a tear-stained Virgil to close down P&B for 'maintenance' for a few days.

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to this already and it's going to be a long week in work. Due to a shite result yesterday and a dreadful performance, the pressure is on us to get the three points here. Hopefully a couple of new faces will be in the squad by then. And for fucks sake will someone please tell IM that Goodwin has to start this game?!

3-2 Saints in an absolute cracker.

Looking forward to this clash of the Titans live exclusively on BBC Alba.

The do get carried away a wee bit mate understandably given they have been in Scottish footballs wilderness for more years than I can remember. They have some kind of bee in their bunnet about the Buddies. Yet we were good enough to hand-me-down old our flood lights and seats from our old stadium you would think they would be grateful that their better off neighbours help them out in their hour of need.

When they were in financial trouble we gave them a charity game and put money into their buckets.

Personally I have respect for Morton fans after all they support the local team rather than the evil sisters of Glasgow.

Personally I have respect for Morton fans after all they support the local team rather than the evil sisters of Glasgow.

Know where you are coming from.

Where was the charity OF game put on by Celtic when Rangers were going down the tubes? :rolleyes:

I enjoy the fact that we have the derbies back, but there are teams I dislike far more than St. Mirren.

Falkirk for one.

Know where you are coming from.

Where was the charity OF game put on by Celtic when Rangers were going down the tubes? :rolleyes:

I enjoy the fact that we have the derbies back, but there are teams I dislike far more than St. Mirren.

Falkirk for one.

Have a wee green dot.

Part of my post is just pulling the leg - however full expect a hungry fish to come along :lol:

Can't even think about this one yet.

Have a steaming trip to Annan to get out the way first.

Naismith's injury looked pretty serious. Can't see him returning any time soon. If it's a long term injury we need a replacement. Someone like Mark Wilson till January would have to do.

Early prediction Hopeless and soapless 3-3 Mighty Maureens.

Can't even think about this one yet.

Have a steaming trip to Annan to get out the way first.

Naismith's injury looked pretty serious. Can't see him returning any time soon. If it's a long term injury we need a replacement. Someone like Mark Wilson till January would have to do.

Early prediction Hopeless and soapless 3-3 Mighty Maureens.

Trust me, Mark Wilson would not do. He's absolutely done.

Archived