Lumsden Must Go

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do Arbroath fans still think they have a decent team?

Remember when I told you at the start of the season you would do nothing and Coult/Grehan would be pony?

The team is destroyed by a couple of players being utterly out of their depth.

I don't remember that, but I do remember you saying Charlie Mulgrew is a fantastic holding midfielder which means your opinion isn't particularly credible.

Remember when I told you at the start of the season you would do nothing and Coult/Grehan would be pony?

You've not seen us. Little/Whatley/Linn are all very decent players at this level. Linn and Whatley outstanding on their day. Ryan/Ramsey/Stewart/Reid/Watson/Stoney/Lowdon/Gold are all decent players too. We should be nowhere near where we are with the players available to us.

Coult was pony and he got punted for Victoria who looks ok. Grehans been great.

Without doubt, under a decent manager we would be up near the top, not marooned at the bottom. The only time I have seen Arbroath properly organised and motivated was at Hearts, and all for a crazy 5 minute period of the game we could have caused a major upset.

You've not seen us. Little/Whatley/Linn are all very decent players at this level. Linn and Whatley outstanding on their day. Ryan/Ramsey/Stewart/Reid/Watson/Stoney/Lowdon/Gold are all decent players too. We should be nowhere near where we are with the players available to us.

Coult was pony and he got punted for Victoria who looks ok. Grehans been great.

This thread is sheer class....keep it up guys:-P

Unfortunately we've had a fair amount of utter zoomers join the forum recently, which has resulted in us looking like the Clyde puddle drinkers have for years. Hopefully they crawl back under their rocks (I imagine this will happen when we starting winning games of football) and we can get back to normality ;)

I'm sure we all want Todd to turn things around & get back to winning ways. Needs to happen soon though.

When the manager tells the fans before the season starts he wants to play passing football, no long ball pish, that he doesnt believe in using loan players as he wants players committed to the club...............

But ends up playing long ball football, bringing loan players in to replace the guff he has brought in over the summer. His tactics are dire. His signing have been terrible. And the players look lost out there.

He is on borrowed time.

When the manager tells the fans before the season starts he wants to play passing football, no long ball pish, that he doesnt believe in using loan players as he wants players committed to the club...............

But ends up playing long ball football, bringing loan players in to replace the guff he has brought in over the summer. His tactics are dire. His signing have been terrible. And the players look lost out there.

He is on borrowed time.

100% facts and a lot of people seem to have forgotten this.The best passing game they played this season was against DUFC why did they not just continue with the same players and the same tactics

He is on borrowed time.

He was good enough to speak with us and tell us he'd PREFER not to use loans. I won't be throwing that in his face just because in desperation he's loaned some in.

Apart from that I'm afraid to say you're just about right

He was good enough to speak with us and tell us he'd PREFER not to use loans. I won't be throwing that in his face just because in desperation he's loaned some in.

Apart from that I'm afraid to say you're just about right

When you bringing in loan players in too replace the guff you have brought in just a few weeks before, then something is far wrong.

Loan players should really be used to fill a gap in the squad, to provide competition for places, or give cover for an injured player.

Unfortunately we've had a fair amount of utter zoomers join the forum recently, which has resulted in us looking like the Clyde puddle drinkers have for years. Hopefully they crawl back under their rocks (I imagine this will happen when we starting winning games of football) and we can get back to normality ;)

The only puddle drinkers are among your lot ya bampot. Come to mention him.he goes quiet when Clyde are visiting town.......

Archived