Lumsden Must Go

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Arbroath are going to do the opposite this season,lose all there games to start with,then win every game in 2016.

Great record for 2015

Played 28, won 2, drawn 9, lost 17.

really, not for me we have to be bolder

Oh id love him, local aswell, former captain of club, knows what it's all about, had a mate who played under him, said he was absolutely brilliant in training and with all the players. Mate never played much either but was still happy as anything to be involved and doing his training. Much better option than Wilson for me

Oh id love him, local aswell, former captain of club, knows what it's all about, had a mate who played under him, said he was absolutely brilliant in training and with all the players. Mate never played much either but was still happy as anything to be involved and doing his training. Much better option than Wilson for me

nah, still not convinced about Gibby being the right man, he will be the cheapest option that's for sure, now what does that remind me of, oh right.......

If i could wade in for a minute, i may be able to help. You looked empty on Saturday....just nothingness, acceptance, perhaps taking for granted that things will inevitably change....very similar to.our car-crash arrival in this league. The same players who were lauded last year (Little, Linn) have been allowed to fester in the pish surrounding them.....very little encouragement or support of the human being is reaping its rewards in shite results. You're not that far away....maybe just first-goal syndrome.

re Keith Gibson, relatively untested as a manager but has to be credited for taking an under performing Broughty Athletic team to the Super League through the dreaded play offs. He obviously demands high standards and gets the most out of his players.

If Arbroath's poor start to the season continues as well as Broughty's solid enough start, his name will be rightly linked should Lumsden get his jotters.

If I was one of the investors at Arbroath FC I would be demanding Lumsden and his assistant resign right now .Lumsden has absolutely no idea about football management. He played what looked like a defensive set up against Elgin and lost, he played much the same team against Montrose in the first half, he then panics and plays two loan signings who haven’t even trained with the team, two panic signings might I add who did absolutely nothing. Gold as usual was hiding in midfield, Cecllia was fouling players and losing possession, Linn who was supposed to be skipper just didn’t want to be there he was terrible, if thats the best they can do against a team made up of some junior and amateur players then lets get ready for Brora. Arbroath are doomed if they keep that amateur manager he must go now he is way out of his depth

still stand by this

Arbroath are going to do the opposite this season,lose all there games to start with,then win every game in 2016.

Great record for 2015

Played 28, won 2, drawn 9, lost 17.

That could happen after Lumsden clears his desk and takes Hislop with him

Archived