Lumsden Must Go

If I was one of the investors at Arbroath FC I would be demanding Lumsden and his assistant resign right now .Lumsden has absolutely no idea about football management. He played what looked like a defensive set up against Elgin and lost, he played much the same team against Montrose in the first half, he then panics and plays two loan signings who haven’t even trained with the team, two panic signings might I add who did absolutely nothing. Gold as usual was hiding in midfield, Cecllia was fouling players and losing possession, Linn who was supposed to be skipper just didn’t want to be there he was terrible, if thats the best they can do against a team made up of some junior and amateur players then lets get ready for Brora. Arbroath are doomed if they keep that amateur manager he must go now he is way out of his depth

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are fucking terrible but not bottom of the league terrible

YET

Lumsdens carrying on Moores good work.....

Have to disagree,we are bottom of the league terrible,creating no chances and shambolic at the back,and just playing hoof ball to no one in particular,don't like being negative but we have been awful,

Linn who was supposed to be skipper just didn’t want to be there he was terrible

Sounds familiar, in fact very like his last season with us when we continually skirted with relegation for the entire year!!!

Complete "Prize Guy" of a fancydan, when the going gets tough Linn is posted missing and eventually fucks off, not a guy you would want in the trenches with you, when it's all going great he's top of the heap but when he has to fight and scrap he doesn't want to know!!!

If I was one of the investors at Arbroath FC I would be demanding Lumsden and his assistant resign right now .Lumsden has absolutely no idea about football management. He played what looked like a defensive set up against Elgin and lost, he played much the same team against Montrose in the first half, he then panics and plays two loan signings who haven’t even trained with the team, two panic signings might I add who did absolutely nothing. Gold as usual was hiding in midfield, Cecllia was fouling players and losing possession, Linn who was supposed to be skipper just didn’t want to be there he was terrible, if thats the best they can do against a team made up of some junior and amateur players then lets get ready for Brora. Arbroath are doomed if they keep that amateur manager he must go now he is way out of his depth

specy boy its because of people like you that Scottish football is where it is you are in devision two ffs you will win and lose support your team not the shit in your head no Messie in our devision

specy boy its because of people like you that Scottish football is where it is you are in devision two ffs you will win and lose support your team not the shit in your head no Messie in our devision

an Arbroath fan wanting his manager sacked is why scottish football is 'where it is'?if you could actually tell us what you mean by that?

an Arbroath fan wanting his manager sacked is why scottish football is 'where it is'?if you could actually tell us what you mean by that?

I was about to ask him that question and also what "devision means, I am more upset at the manager for screwing up a foorball team that did so well in the preseason and then changed the set up, its not all the players fault apart from 3 or 4 ( that now that its Sunday I wont mention them by name).He stated that he would not be signing loan players, then what happens? two panic buys, one just because he scored against Arbroath, how naive is that?

Arbroath should have cleared out the whole management team when they had the chance,I dont think Linn or Reid (who are probably the best two players at the club) will stay if the manager is kept.

Sounds familiar, in fact very like his last season with us when we continually skirted with relegation for the entire year!!!

Complete "Prize Guy" of a fancydan, when the going gets tough Linn is posted missing and eventually fucks off, not a guy you would want in the trenches with you, when it's all going great he's top of the heap but when he has to fight and scrap he doesn't want to know!!!

Don't you dare say anything bad about bobby linn

Archived