Andrew Neil

Elixir

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do hope he realises that if he were a plumber or a bus driver, she wouldn't give him the steam off her piss.

I'm sure he doesn't give one single, solitary f**k.

I'm sure he doesn't. He's getting his Nat king off a hottie.

I like him on that politics show that's on late at night. He's good at what he does.

By 'good at what he does' I don't mean shagging. He's probably one of Pele's best customers.

Andrew Neil's IMO of the best people on the BBC. Doesn't really show much bias and generally gives everyone a grilling when he's interviewing them. Can descend into basically parroting rubbished stories and was particularly bad for this in the referendum but he didn't exactly favour the unionist camp and was quick to slaughter them for the dreadful Better Together campaign.

Aye, he's a good interviewer, much avoided. Apparently David Cameron and Ed Miliband refused to be interviewed by him in the General Election campaign. Not sure if Nicola Sturgeon appeared on his shows, I think she might have?

A good interviewer?

Not to my taste.

Much too establishment, too right wing and too knowing in a clubby old boys network idiom.

If that's what you are happy with in Scotland in 2015, you are easily pleased.

A good interviewer? Not to my taste. Much too establishment, too right wing and too knowing in a clubby old boys network idiom. If that's what you are happy with in Scotland in 2015, you are easily pleased.

There might not be a great choice, but can you think of a better one?

There might not be a great choice, but can you think of a better one?

Jeremy Paxman at his best was unbeatable. Tough and uncompromising.

Dimbleby and Humphreys are good but getting on a bit. Stephen Sackur is okay.

The rest of the Beeb's interviewers are pretty dismal. Jeremy Vine is just smug and irritating.

Jeremy Paxman at his best was unbeatable. Tough and uncompromising.

Dimbleby and Humphreys are good but getting on a bit. Stephen Sackur is okay.

The rest of the Beeb's interviewers are pretty dismal. Jeremy Vine is just smug and irritating.

Can't disagree. Jim Naughty is becoming almost unlistenable to these days.

Archived