Central Sectional League Cup groups

glensmad

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it's all to play for on Saturday now in group 4.

Vale of Clyde must be favourites as they have a couple of goals' advantage over Glencairn, but Vics will be hoping to win and hope for Vale to slip up at East Kilbride.

An interesting afternoon awaits.

Anything can happen its been a mad group of twists and turns. Well done glens tonight on their victory no complaints apart from a BOY in the middle being under pressure cause a supervisor was there. I don't understand why refs lose it when they are there. 6 sub's made 3 red cards and adds 1 minute on at the end

Anything can happen its been a mad group of twists and turns. Well done glens tonight on their victory no complaints apart from a BOY in the middle being under pressure cause a supervisor was there. I don't understand why refs lose it when they are there. 6 sub's made 3 red cards and adds 1 minute on at the end

Yeh, I was a bit surprised he blew so early, but I wasn't complaining. The best bit of the evening was your big no.5 landing a Tysonesque left hook on his own player in the melee.

Yeh, I was a bit surprised he blew so early, but I wasn't complaining. The best bit of the evening was your big no.5 landing a Tysonesque left hook on his own player in the melee.

pmsl. Aye I was peacekeeping and your shouting for me to get sent off haha

Decent from us in the group stages, certainly need to work on certain things and up our game for the tough league campaign but can't be to critical, only team so far guaranteed a quarter final place.

Rossvale though we beat them five nil look decent , Cumbernauld rebuilt fairly well, Dunipace found it difficult as did Kilsyth to am extent but early days.

Far as i know next Wednesday at guys meadow for our quarter final looking likely to be Clydebank, sure i read quarters are 6.30 kick offs.

He,he!

Lol, sorry to spoil your fun, but Blantyre can't beat us on goal difference, they can only beat us on points. The only way your hammering by Vics comes into the equation is if Vics beat us and Vale draw with EK.

Were you up all night working out the qualifying equations Peter. Why was Batchy not in the starting line up the last two games, was he not playing well

The gaffer is rotating the squad through the section games to get everybody game time before the league starts. We have used 21 players in the 3 games so far, and that doesn't include Jonny Boal who has been away on holiday. Batchy is doing fine.

ok here is where our section is, going in to Super Saturday.

If we win we qualify

If we draw then Carluke need to overturn Newmains by more than 5 goals for Carluke to qualify

If Wishaw win & Carluke win then it comes down to Wishaw having +1 over them going in to the match on Saturday.

If Wishaw win & Carluke draw or lose Wishaw qualifies.

my heeds bustin!

The best bit of the evening was your big no.5 landing a Tysonesque left hook on his own player in the melee.

Got to admit as an opposition fan it was a special moment watching the Vale's no. 5 run near enough the full length of the park and punch his own teammate.

Archived