Saturday 15/8 ... Spartans v Whitehill Welfare

Rab B Nesbit

Poor away crowd

Didn't need to open downstairs café!!!

What teams do you open that for in the LL Hoofy?

I made the crowd 182 which I was going to say was bigger than normal and despite your lowly position. About 1/3 from WW. Very quiet home support even at the end.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know youtravelled to see your team, but where were the rest of you?
I don't know you so that's one up to you right away.
Poor away crowdDidn't need to open downstairs café!!!
Least we tend to publish our crowds hoofy :P I'd say that was a marketing og on your part.Ye dinnae honestly think folk are gonnae go upstairs for refreshments if theres a game on ;)

Yes bud ww started wi the same team as Wednesdays defeat. Surprise surprise Still nae width and a packed middle for one of biggest pitches in L L. Still trying to play tippy tappy fitba from the back wi nae end product. ww goal from long ball from keeper. Devlin again impressive rounded keeper nice finish. ww 2nd goal a pen for off ball incident. Tells it's own story. Spartans no.3 should ve saw red. impressive display from Spartans 17 year old centre forward and excellent finish keepy uppy style for their 3rd but should ve been closed down quicker. seen far better Spartans teams. Don't think saw league winners today but least Spartans have players to come back. ww Ffs we were never gonna win league but if we're gonna be poor least give us something to shout about against biggest rivals. 3 points next week at concrete lavy. ye never know it's a funny old game ww running out of games and ideas. Finally a nice touch from Douglas in his programme notes today. A true gentleman.

Would it not be a case for 4 4 2 . Manson and Keane on wings rather the 3 Holding midfielders?

Would it not be a case for 4 4 2 . Manson and Keane on wings rather the 3 Holding midfielders?

You would have thought so bud but think as they keep getting pumped Seags would change it but he doesnay play Manson and Keane seemingly has to play both positions

Thats what u get with a squad full o holding midfielders nd defenders though

going by Newcys reports only Devlin and Keane show up for games

You would have thought so bud but think as they keep getting pumped Seags would change it but he doesnay play Manson and Keane seemingly has to play both positions

Thats what u get with a squad full o holding midfielders nd defenders though

going by Newcys reports only Devlin and Keane show up for games

Throw ins like primary school fitba yesterday like a flock of sheep in front of thrower wi vast areas of the park empty :D

Set pieces nobody making moves to take defenders away just high ball to back post.

And yes they the only 2 wi plus marks so far tho the lad Muir looks like could come onto a game. I believe he's not appeared much in games and is behind in match fitness ;)

Still long long way to go and ye never know maybes a wee upset next Saturday.

well ye gotta be optimistic :)

mon the welfarrrrrrre!!

I don't know you so that's one up to you right away.

Least we tend to publish our crowds hoofy :P I'd say that was a marketing og on your part.Ye dinnae honestly think folk are gonnae go upstairs for refreshments if theres a game on ;)

I may have done you a disservice Newky. I was thinking of the time we had the kids in as well as the parents.

It seemed to me a smaller than normal away support with some faces missing. I may be wrong but that was just my opinion.

I also think our numbers are down a bit this year as well.

I don't know you so that's one up to you right away. Least we tend to publish our crowds hoofy :P I'd say that was a marketing og on your part.Ye dinnae honestly think folk are gonnae go upstairs for refreshments if theres a game on ;)I may have done you a disservice Newky. I was thinking of the time we had the kids in as well as the parents.It seemed to me a smaller than normal away support with some faces missing. I may be wrong but that was just my opinion.I also think our numbers are down a bit this year as well.

We were all round ground not just one area. I walked round past gantry 1st half then sat in stand. Then 2nd half was just by ww dug oot. There were a few ww around there.

Glory hunters perhaps. Maybe both sides suffering from the fact there ain't no immediate sign of glory?

I was on holiday. That's what happens when you bugger around wi the fixtures. Don't think WW do glory hunters though.

Archived