The Clombie Thread

As a small but persistent section of Clyde fans contain their conquest of Pie & Bovril, seeking attention everywhere, it seems appropriate timing to give them their very own pishpot.

Lacking the capability to be creative or inventive, these mindless souls wander the Forums in a collective trance, recycling each other's pish and extending each other's belief that they are, somehow, big! For the most part it's pitiful but as the delusion and neediness has become reality for these tortured souls then it's time for them to have a quiet place of reflection. They have become zombies to their own black magic. Zombies of Clyde. they are the Clombies.

So whether you're a 19 year old kid who parts wisdom in the style of Grand Master Oogway; if you're an old Boot Boy surrounding yourself with the young and malleable when all your pals have grown up; if you're a pavement dancer who thinks 40 v 7 is a square-go; if you're someone who still longs for a home after 29 years in the wilderness, this is your very own place. Enjoy yourself!

Guys don't you fucking hate it when you've found the perfect young lady, neck practically swelling with lifeblood, and you're just about to clamp down and feast on her exposed flesh only for the fucking sun to appear and you have to descend back into the shadows? Absolute shitemare.

Ah f**k, wrong topic sorry. What happened to the Clampire thread?

Felt sick after that result but reading this has made me feel better.

Knowing that this bellend can post stuff like this and feel better for it confirms what I think of him...........

A COMPLETE AND UTTER FANNIE FAE FALKIRK, home of the biggest collection of inbreeds ever.

Thanks for proving it ya TODGER. :lol::lol::lol:

Hmm! Only ten registered so far. Thank god - I was worried there would be more. That can only mean there are a lot more real supporters than Clombies in the Clyde ranks. Yay! Come on Clyde fans, speak out and get these Clombies back in their tombs. They're letting the good name of Clyde down.

By the way guys, I'm seriously worried about The Clyde Man. I think we should call Social Services and get him some help. What do you think guys?

Hmm! Only ten registered so far. Thank god - I was worried there would be more. That can only mean there are a lot more real supporters than Clombies in the Clyde ranks. Yay! Come on Clyde fans, speak out and get these Clombies back in their tombs. They're letting the good name of Clyde down.

By the way guys, I'm seriously worried about The Clyde Man. I think we should call Social Services and get him some help. What do you think guys?

attachicon.gifThe Childcatcher.jpg

Too near the knuckle for you, ah pal?

4 knuckles? how about 8 knuckles get together or are you just another Keyboard Warrior?

I'll even lower myself and come to Falkirk if I can negotiate their f........n one way systems.

A deal?

:lol::lol::lol::lol: *breathes* :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived