Partick Thistle Vs Kilmarnock: Saturday 15 August 3:00pm

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terrible performance for first 30 mins again, every week we seem to start slowly I can't remember last time we scored first.

However there are some encouraging signs. The 3 attacking midfielders, McDonald, o'hara and smith impressed and once Robinson or Slater are fit enough to replace Hamill We will improve.

Two problem areas are right back and centre half. Neither Barbour or Westlake are good enough same at centre half where Ashcroft and Findlay aren't good enough and Connolly is in poor form.

Happyjag seems like a decent sort, just doesn't seem to suit his username. If he is indeed a happy jag I'd hate to see how upset an unhappy jag could be. Maybe thistle should sign Ian Black and Mark Hately to cheer him up, he does seem very jealous of our ex-scum squad members.

How they killie fans can happily belt our every rangers song there is is beyond me from the billy boys to no one likes us is a total shown up id fall out with anyone near me that was to belt that shite out but then they wer the 1 team that didnt vote to get rid of them and bring on boyd and mculloch rangers fans without the bus fare total embarrasment of a team

Seething.

First 30 minutes were atrocious from a Killie point of view. Thistle should have had the game wrapped up. But once Magennis had that attempt from inside the box then it was all Killie until the sending off. From then on Thistle took control. Cracking game all round.

We look a lot better going forward with Magennis bullying the Thistle defence at any time (although that chance where he passed to Boyd instead of and easy finish was perplexing) and we seem to not cave in from going behind. Defence is shoddy though. Ashcroft is struggling in particular. Connolly I hope will come good again but he's not looked himself.

Kingsley was on top form. Love him to pieces. :lol:

And Thistle possibly have angriest groundsman in the country.

What a game Doolan had. Bullied the centre half off the ball before a composed finish for the first, and his effort and quality of his first touch meant the ball often stuck with us in the final third, which was especially handy when we went down to 10 men as we spent less time defending with the man disadvantage than we otherwise would've. Who was the oaf hitting out with the 'fan club' patter a week or two ago? Unlucks m8.

Anyway our heads largely went down after a well improvised equaliser out of nowhere, which is understandable as we were well on top and should have been out of sight even seconds before 1-1. Lindsay's red came as a result of something he was doing all game and trying to play the ball out of dodgy positions (including once at the edge of the six yard box). Fair play to him on having the balls to do that but it's cost us today.

Not a great point for either team really, but given the circumstances of the red card probably a more disappointing one for Killie. Not much urgency from them until they were staring a pretty humiliating defeat to 10 men in the face, however Magennis looked very good. Two nailed on bottom six sides from the early evidence.

Happyjag seems like a decent sort, just doesn't seem to suit his username. If he is indeed a happy jag I'd hate to see how upset an unhappy jag could be. Maybe thistle should sign Ian Black and Mark Hately to cheer him up, he does seem very jealous of our ex-scum squad members.

hey cmon i thought you wer my friend as for hately i though he was the ref today

unhappy jag would be like kingsley when you hide his crystal meth.

How they killie fans can happily belt our every rangers song there is is beyond me from the billy boys to no one likes us is a total shown up id fall out with anyone near me that was to belt that shite out but then they wer the 1 team that didnt vote to get rid of them and bring on boyd and mculloch rangers fans without the bus fare total embarrasment of a team

You are an absolute dribbling mess.

Archived