Partick Thistle Vs Kilmarnock: Saturday 15 August 3:00pm

I enjoyed that to a degree. Entertained as well.

We played some good stuff but weren't winning the one on one battles and Killie gained the momentum. They were pretty Shite though overall.

Red card but Steve Smith is a c**t. Fouled Stevo in the first half and did the same second half.

Anyway we move on and we'be got Tynie to look forward too.

Nice to see Higgy clap us off and was returned by the NS.

A few dullards in the JHS contunued the booing but that could be down to the alleged elbow incident I couldn't see.

Couldn't beat 10 men :lol:

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't really blame Lindsay for the red, shouldn't have been put in that position but we fucked about with the ball instead of clearing it. No idea how Smith escaped a booking, and I didn't see Higgys elbow (Lee McCulloch passing on a few tips? :P). Maybe see it on sportscene.

I'm amazed how some people can get so upset about a player leaving the club. Fair enough some of the boos for Higgy were due to his apparent elbow which I missed completely but grown men getting really angry at a guy for deciding he can earn more money doing the same job a few miles up the road is odd.

We should've scored a few in the first half hour but when that didn't happen I'm fairly content with a draw as that's game was eerily similar to a number of games we've chucked away over the past couple of seasons.

We can probably add today's point to the other 2 we've got so far as points that we probably wouldn't have got if we had Fox instead of Cerny.

Re Boyd, as soon as the fans started the fat b*****d chants you knew he was going to score, taunt the fans with his belly celebration and make some idiots go mental with rage. Couldn't help but laugh.

Nice to see Higgy clap us off and was returned by the NS.

A few dullards in the JHS contunued the booing but that could be down to the alleged elbow incident I couldn't see.

Couldn't beat 10 men :lol:

It was a deliberate elbow, pretty plain as day. To everyone but the referee it seemed. He stopped, then raised his arm and threw back. I can't quite remember who he hit, but he didn't make too much of it, which perhaps saved him. I think, although not sure, he then gave a bit of sarcastic clapping to the JHS around the incident. Certainly not out to keep his old friends.

As for the game, that's probably the most dominant I've seen us in a long time. Almost makes it worse that we shat it and let them back in. Twice. No complaints about the sending off - saved what was probably a certain goal.

I'm imagining not, but was there a hint of offside for the first. I can honestly say I've no idea, as the Killie player thought quicker than the entire stadium to put him in, but it was one of those where he was so far beyond the defence that it looked like it had to be offside. Interesting to see the highlights though.

Fairly hopeful after seeing that - if we play like that for the rest of the season, we should be absolutely fine. If a couple of our chances were inches closer to the goal, we'd have been home and hosed.

How they killie fans can happily belt our every rangers song there is is beyond me from the billy boys to no one likes us is a total shown up id fall out with anyone near me that was to belt that shite out but then they wer the 1 team that didnt vote to get rid of them and bring on boyd and mculloch rangers fans without the bus fare total embarrasment of a team

Good result given the circumstances. Think if we'd kept 11 we would've won but obviously that's irrelevant.

We should've the game done by HT.

Another good game from Cerny. Miller and Booth were both very good. Magennis give Frans and Lindsey a hard time but they did okay. Welsh and Bannigan were decent but we could've done with Osman for the last 10. Lawless was his usual self until he got injured. Amoo is fustratinf but there is a player in there and I think he'd be a lot better on the right. Doolan was excellent and took his goals brilliant, very unlucky not to get a hattrick. Fraser was pretty anonymous when he came on but was unlucky to hit the bar and put in a great cross for Doolan's 2nd.

Another terrible refereeing performance. No complaints for the sending off though. Higgy should have been off though. On a booking and he elbows Booth in the chin, should've been a straight red. No idea how the challenge that injured Lawless from Smith wasn't a foul then he continued to let Smith away with another couple bookable challenges.

On the basis of today, we'll finish above Killie. Their defencw is dreadful and their 2 sitting midfielders were poor.

How they killie fans can happily belt our every rangers song there is iso beyond me from the billy boys to no one likes us is a total shown up id fall out with anyone near me that was to belt that shite out but then they wer the 1 team that didnt vote to get rid of them and bring on boyd and mculloch rangers fans without the bus fare total embarrasment of a team

But all that aside, are we still BFF's m9?

This(and Hamilton)were games we really need to be winning but with ten men you can't be too upset with a point.bossed the first half hour and should really have put it to bed.no complaints about the sending off,Lindsay had ample time to clear it but hopefully he'll learn from it.best I've seen from Miller and dools and cerny played well.we miss osman but I thought we were quite a bit better than Killie today.boo.

Re Boyd, as soon as the fans started the fat b*****d chants you knew he was going to score, taunt the fans with his belly celebration and make some idiots go mental with rage. Couldn't help but laugh.

One of these days though, we'll beat Kilmarnock, Boyd will fail to score and all that bantz will have been worth it.

How they killie fans can happily belt our every rangers song there is is beyond me from the billy boys to no one likes us is a total shown up id fall out with anyone near me that was to belt that shite out but then they wer the 1 team that didnt vote to get rid of them and bring on boyd and mculloch rangers fans without the bus fare total embarrasment of a team

article-2609892-1D36A61400000578-433_634

Archived