Will Hearts lose a game this season? Premiership edition

Hearts fans shoehorning Dundee references into every post.

It would certainly appear they have been ruffled with consummate ease.

Here's how it works for the slower Jambos - when we play you, we ruffle the shite out of you in the match thread. After the match we take our medicine or gloat for a bit, then we move onto the next game and another set of fans. Unless you go posting unsubstantiated shite like how your new LB is the best in the league having never once seen him play you'll be left well alone.

Now sit down, this will hurt, but see until we play you again, you are a complete and utter irrelevance to the bold Derry boys. You'd be best getting back to trying to manufacture a rivalry with Aberdeen tbh as they don't really have one.

You are swiftly becoming this seasons St Mirren fans (with the caveat that you actually have a decent side) in the way you let us get to you. Calm down lads you'll get your go again in a couple of months.

Well, we are running the show on this forum it's bound to have them rattled.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hearts fans shoehorning Dundee references into every post.

It would certainly appear they have been ruffled with consummate ease.

Here's how it works for the slower Jambos - when we play you, we ruffle the shite out of you in the match thread. After the match we take our medicine or gloat for a bit, then we move onto the next game and another set of fans. Unless you go posting unsubstantiated shite like how your new LB is the best in the league having never once seen him play you'll be left well alone.

Now sit down, this will hurt, but see until we play you again, you are a complete and utter irrelevance to the bold Derry boys. You'd be best getting back to trying to manufacture a rivalry with Aberdeen tbh as they don't really have one.

You are swiftly becoming this seasons St Mirren fans (with the caveat that you actually have a decent side) in the way you let us get to you. Calm down lads you'll get your go again in a couple of months.

He played a fucking stormer last night, helping set up another goal. So, that's two in two and yup, he will be.

You're clearly not bothered, though. Obviously it's Hearts supporters who are.

I couldn't care less if it's you or Aberdeen since you're probably the most likely candidates. Good luck with it because if it happens then we'll probably see 1 of you as Champions which the rest of the league would love. (having said all this I'd love to pump you on the 2nd of Jan at our place because I love a wee festive pumping.

:lol:

It's 50/50 at the minute, steve. You appear to be having the same bounce that Hamilton had when they came up. I'm quietly confident.

That bet only came about after Hearts_Man refused to put his money where his mouth is that Hearts will finish second. I didn't want to appear like a shitebag too so I took this second bet with another Jambo.

Archived