Dundee FC vs St Johnstone

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few Saints fans have now claimed Greg Stewart stamped, then spat, on Chris Kane near the end of the game.

Trying to besmirch the great mans name. They should be fucking ashamed of themselves!

I would be worried if I was a Dee that you could only win by a single goal against that defence. By the end of this month we'll have a new player and our centre back positions will be almost back to normal. Then by Christmas we will have overtaken you boys as usual.

Dinna worry though lads it's just the way life is.

I would be worried if I was a Dee that you could only win by a single goal against that defence. By the end of this month we'll have a new player and our centre back positions will be almost back to normal. Then by Christmas we will have overtaken you boys as usual.

Dinna worry though lads it's just the way life is.

To be honest we're not much worried, but thanks.

Corky made such a mess of his post that I can't even quote it without it looking like emI'm quoting myself.

Tbf we have all at one point been so angry and/or upset to the point that we can't operate a simple Internet forum.

Saints fans :lol:

Greg Stewart spat and stamped? #reaching.

He may however be called in front of the beaks for openly pishing all over 2 or 3 saints in the corner and then very naughtily nutmegging Simon lappin in the last minute.

A few Saints fans have now claimed Greg Stewart stamped, then spat, on Chris Kane near the end of the game.

I'd be amazed if that happened. If it's the non incident I think they're on about, Stewart shielded the ball out of play and then randomly turned round and shoved Kane in the chest.

Really impressed with Bain's quick distribution and Dundee's speed on the counter attack. Top ability to time waste and break up the game in the last 10 mins as well.

We desperately need to cut out stupid errors and find a settled back 4 ASAP.

Holt had a nightmare against O'Halloran. Hopefully we sign him as he would provide much needed pace and width.

I thought holt made some outstanding tackles on O' Halloran but he is so quick so he was always beating him for pace but was always sliding the ball away from him

And what if those defenders aren't quite the same on return from injury? Massive straw clutching from saints fans at the moment.

Then we'll concede more than last season and finish lower down the league. They will eventually start struggling, and maybe this is the year it happens, but its far too rash to be writing us off before we've ever had our strongest defensive unit on the park yet. I'm certain by the end of the season we'll be in the fight for the top half, especially if we get Swanson, as we're still in the process of getting players back and fit while trying to recover mentally from the disappointing loss in Europe.

Its a long season, we'll start judging it in a month or two, and if we're still a point or two off the bottom then we'll panic.

Enjoyable game - Just watched it again - Saints aren't the worst side I've seen this season by any stretch - had a lot of the ball (first team to do that against us in a first half this season) - but didn't create a lot - we had a lot more chances than I'd remembered

Some pics from the game http://davidyoung.photoshelter.com/gallery/15-08-2015-Dundee-v-St-Johnstone/G00000O_gIWfLy7k/

Having watched the match again I have to say that despite a wonderful save from Cummins I think the sponsors got the MOTM wrong. It should have been Low. He was everywhere, putting in an excellent shift, had a good shot and his cross for Hennings goal was superb.

Archived